Eligibility Requirements to join ISB
The Indian School of Business (ISB) offers multiple programmes related to management like Post Graduate Programme in Management, Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives, Fellow Programme in Management, Management Programme for Family Business and Centre for Executive Education. Graduation in any subject is the qualification required for joining these programmes.
List of Programmes offered in ISB
- Post Graduate Programme in Management
- Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives
- Fellow Programme in Management
- Management Programme for Family Business
- Centre for Executive Education
Eligibility Criteria for Management Programs in ISB
Post Graduate Programme in Management
A graduate degree in any subject discipline is compulsory to apply for this programme in ISB. Work experience of at least 2 years is also necessary to join for this programme. Those candidates with exceptional academic performance (high performer) even without work experience become eligible to apply for the same. Candidates need to attend Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) and possess a valid score in this exam. Also, those candidates who done graduation without English subject as a language medium need to obtain TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score.
Post Graduate Programme in Management for Senior Executives
In order to apply for this course, it is essential for candidates to complete graduation in any subject from a recognized institute. Candidates qualified CA, ICWA are also eligible. Candidates need to have a minimum work experience (full time) of at least 10 years (the desired minimum work experience is 15 years or more). In case of international students, TOEFL / IELTS score card is essential, if the language of instruction for graduate course is not English. Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) score is not compulsory. Then also, those candidates with a valid score card can submit the same.
Fellow Programme in Management
In order to apply for this program, candidates need to complete degree in any subject. It is necessary for candidates to take up either a Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or Graduate Record Examination General Test (GRE) score. It is compulsory to attend GRE administered by the Educational Testing Service (ETS), Princeton, USA. GMAT test organized by Pearson VUE, Bloomington, USA, should be attended. TOEFL / IELTS score is compulsory for international students.
Management Programme for Family Business
Graduates in any discipline will be considered to submit applications for this programme. Apart from this, CA qualified candidates will also become eligible to join for this course. Candidates need not posses any work experience to join for this program. On the other hand, a higher preference will be given to candidates with at least 4-5 years of experience.
Centre for Executive Education
This programme is mainly intended for working professionals across different work areas. By joining this programme, candidates can upgrade their professional skills and thus attain higher progress in their careers.
- Eligibility Requirements for IFBI Courses and its admission procedure
- Job Options in FICCI and Requirements
- How to join Indian Air Force?
- Eligibility requirements to join MPH course
- Typist – How to become a typist?
- Eligibility Requirements for DAVP Recruitment 2013
- Eligibility Requirements to join UG courses at SGGSCC
- We Are Giving Scholarships to Students and Professionals
- M.Sc in Nuclear Physics, Nuclear Physics M.Sc
- Admission procedure for UG courses in BITS, Mesra
- Performance Test Analyst – How to become a Performance Test Analyst?
- Procedure to join Technical department of Indian Army
- Eligibility Criteria for BBA
- Difference between Cost Accounting and Management Accounting
- Eligibility Requirements for PG Diploma in Soft Polynomials