18th August 2015, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for LLM in NALSAR University?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee for LLM course at Nalsar University? Books to prepare for LLM CLAT?
  2. Will I get admission in any Dental College in Mumbai after scoring 72% in 12th and 92 marks in PCB in CET?
  3. Universities in India providing LLM through correspondence? Is NALSAR university providing correspondence course for LLM?Is there any university providing LLM with MBA with specialization in Law, HR through Correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. expenses in LLM from nalsar?
  5. What is the eligibility and criteria to get admission in LLM?
  6. Eligibility criteria, course & fee structure and last date of form submission for LLM course in GGSIPU? For whom favour I have to made Demand Draft?
  7. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  8. Which law course should I do? I have done MBA with HR and want to join law course
  9. Should I study correspondence LLM after completing Regular LLB course? Detailed eligibility to apply?
  10. Eligibility to apply in CLAT LLM for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  11. Admission criteria and documents required to enroll for Distance LLM course in Nagaland University for LLB graduate of Delhi?
  12. Can I become a Lecturer after completing LLM course? Age limit to apply for LLM course?
  13. Tentative dates for admission to LLM course? From where can I get the LLM form of Faizabad University?
  14. Age limit for appearing for CLAT LLM exam? What is the eligibility criteria?
  15. How to do LLM course after completing B.Com?
  16. Is LLM course valid from private university?
  17. List of universities which offer correspondence LLM program for MBA postgraduate who has 10 years of work experience?
  18. How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
18th August 2015, 11:27 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for LLM in NALSAR University?

Eligibility criteria for LLM in NALSAR University :

Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in LLB from any recognised university.
5% relaxation in marks is also there for SC and ST candidates.

There is no upper age limit.

For more details please visit : http://www.clat.ac.in
18th August 2015, 11:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Eligibility criteria for LLM in NALSAR University:-

If you have completed LLB course from recognized board with above 55% marks then you are eligible for LLM admission.

Your age should be below 25 years.

You must have CLAT score card.
18th August 2015, 11:57 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria to do LLM from NALSAR, Hyderabad:

In order to pursue LLM (Master of Law) course from NALSAR University, Hyderabad one must give CLAT (Common Law Admission Test). Yes, NALSAR Hyderabad is one of the participating organizations which consider CLAT Exam score for giving admission into LLM course.

Educational Qualification Required:

>> Candidate must have obtained an LL.B or a five year integrated LL.B or any other equivalent degree in LAW from a recognized university with not less than 55% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in case of SC and ST Candidates as prescribed by the respective statues of NALSAR University, Hyderabad.

Age Criteria:

>> NALSAR, Hyderabad has not prescribed any upper age limit for PG Programs (LLM course).
19th August 2015, 09:28 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility for LLM in NALSAR University :

<> To get admission in NALSAR you need to have CLAT score for LLM.

<> You should complete L.L.B or B.L from the recognized University with minimum 55% of marks.

<> There is a Percentage relaxation for the reserved candidates about " 5% " of marks.

<> You must be resident of A.P. And need to have good rank in CLAT Examination.
20th August 2015, 12:31 AM
Sam James

Thumbs up Re: Eligibility criteria for LLM in NALSAR University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The 1 year LLM admission is strictly based on the score you get in CLAT(Common Law Admission Test). The eligibility conditions to write CLAT are applicable which is 50%+ in 12th.

Also you should have passed your bachelors in Law, like LLB or BL with not less than 55%. Reservation applicable as Govt. norms.

http://www.nalsar.ac.in/2013/LL.M..pdf
11th February 2019, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for LLM in Nalsar and what score one has to score in CLAT to get admission in Nalsar for LLM?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?