3rd April 2017, 10:38 AM
Unregistered

Can a Nepali student get scholarship in India to do PhD? Procedure to apply for it?

I am from Nepal and have passed master degree in Physics. I want to do PhD course in India but my family economic condition is very weak. Can I get scholarship in India for study? Procedure to apply for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for Nepali student to get scholarship to do Ph.D in Europe country?
  2. Possibility to appear in AIIMS scholarship exam to study MBBS for Nepali student?
  3. What should I fill up Indian or Nepali for admission in NIT if studied in India and having a citizenship of Nepal? Does the fee and admission procedure differ for Nepali student?
  4. Detailed procedure to apply for scholarship to study MBBS in India for a Nepali?
  5. Can a citizen of Nepal studying in India apply for scholarship in India?
  6. How can I get admission in IIT under the scholarship scheme DASA? Is a Nepali student eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  8. Is it possible for Nepali student to get scholarship in AIIMS college?
  9. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it?
  10. Scholarship to study CA in India being a Nepali student?
  11. Can I a Nepali student studying in India get any type of scholarship by appearing in exam?
  12. How a Nepali student can apply in AIIMS?
  13. Can Nepali student do Ph.D in India?
  14. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  15. Provisions to get PhD scholarship for a candidate belongs to Nepal?
  16. Am I eligible to get an scholarship of India to study MBBS course being a Nepali candidate? Maximum amount of the scholarship?
  17. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  18. Procedure to get admission in PhD course at CMJ University for a Nepali?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?