7th February 2014, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

PGDM (HR) is eligible for NET exam?

sir/madam please tell me that i am eligible for net i have done PGDM(HR)? i am iram, and i have done PGDM, please tell me i am eligible for net exam

11th February 2014, 09:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: PGDM (HR) is eligible for NET exam?

Yes,Eligible for the National Eligibility Test(NET) exam,.This NET Exam is basically conducted and the main objective is to recruit the good and best research assistants as well as professors and Lectures in the various streams of the Quality education.So basically to be eligible for the NET exam conducted by the University Grants Commission,the minimum educational qualification is Masters Degree,

Post Graduate diploma course (PGDM) in the Human Resource field,is generally equivalent to the M.B.A masters degree.So you can apply for the NET Examination.The minimum percentage you must have attained is definitely 55%.

Because they are very strict about the percentage criteria.So if a candidate have obtained 54.99% of marks,then the candidate is not eligible for taking the NET examination.

The upper age limit is 28 years for the Junior Research fellowship posts and there is no age criteria for the Lectureship post.There will be an age relaxation of 5 years for the reserved candidates.To be eligible for UGC-NET the citizenship must be Indian.The NET exam is mandatory for the candidates with the Ph.D degree.So as you have completed PGDM you may apply for the NET Examination.
4th June 2015, 10:01 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir/ madam

I have done PGDM(MKTG) from ACHARYA INSTIUTE OF MGMT AND SCIENCES Bangalore Please can i know wether i am eligeble for Net because i have checked with my senoirs from same collegeand there is a 50 :50 opinion. THe PGDM Course is under AIMA and please clarify about the possible chance of net
8th December 2019, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir I have aicte approved pgdbm can I apply for UGC Net exam management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?