25th July 2014, 07:12 PM
Unregistered

PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?

Hello Sir,
I Have completed mi diploma In Architectural Assistant ship can I do PG Diploma in Architecture.

Related Questions:
  1. How to join B.Arch in Architecture after passing diploma in Architecture Assistantship?
  2. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma architecture assistantship
  3. Am I eligible for AMIE in Civil Engineering or Architectural Engineering after passing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  4. How to do diploma in Architecture through correspondence? List of colleges?
  5. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  7. What is the qualification required to do Architect?
  8. How can a Diploma(Architecture Assistantship) graduate apply for B.Tech (Correspondence)?
  9. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  10. How to compete B.Tech civil after completing diploma in Architectural Assistanceship?
  11. What is the procedure to get admission in degree architecture? I am a student of diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
  12. After doing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship how to get a government service?
  13. Can a diploma holder in Architectural Assistantship be eligible for the post of J.E Civil?
  14. Degree in Interior designing possible after Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Any government jobs available for me in after passing Architectural Engineering? I have passed diploma in Architecture
  16. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  17. Procedure of admission in B.arch after Diploma in Architect Assistantship?
  18. Can I be eligible to apply for SSC JR civil exam after completing 3 years diploma in Architecture Assistanceship
6th April 2016, 11:44 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG Diploma in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I Have completed mi diploma In Architectural Assistant ship can I do PG Diploma in Architecture.
Sorry, there is no course is available in the name of Post Graduate Diploma in Architecture. So you can only study B.Arch after Diploma in Architectural Assistantship. The aspirant has to appear for the Aptitude Test (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture. The eligibility to appear for the examination is a pass in 3 year diploma course recognised board. The duration of the course is 5 years. There is no lateral entry for this course. The course is available in many colleges in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?