8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Can anyone of you tell me about the process of getting admission in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College for studying Diploma in Agriculture course. I want to do this course from this institute. So, please tell me about the admission procedure.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  4. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  5. Admission procedure to study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) for a candidate who has secured 60% in Diploma in Agriculture course?
  6. Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?
  7. List of government colleges to study B.Sc Horticulture? Procedure of admission and scope of this course in India?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission procedure to study B.Sc(Agriculture) for a candidate who has secured 69% in Agriculture Diploma?
  10. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  11. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  12. ICAR recognised colleges for girls
  13. What is the procedure followed to get admission for diploma in Agriculture?
  14. Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  15. Can I get an Education Loan to study Diploma in Agriculture in any Private college? -- [New]
  16. Admission criteria to study MDS(Orthodontics) in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MDS in Adhiparasakthi Dental College & Hospital?
  18. Procedure to get admission abroad for M.Sc agriculture
20th March 2023, 12:21 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Interested candidates can take direct admission after 12th from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.

The duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a undergraduate degree course.
20th March 2023, 02:28 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Admission is based on your marks obtained in 12th standard from a recognised university.

Total seats are available for this course is 100.

Duration of this course is 2 years.
20th March 2023, 10:37 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Candidates who have done 12th degree from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks can take admission in this institute.

Duration of this course is 2 years.

This is a full time degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?