8th May 2018, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

Respected Sir/Mam, I am interested in Agriculture. So, I want to do Diploma course in Agriculture. I want to join Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College for this Diploma course. So, I just want to know that is it beneficial to do this course from this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  2. Course structure & duration of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  6. Which universities should I opt under ICAR UG program? List of top universities?
  7. ICAR recognised colleges for girls
  8. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture course for a candidate who has secured 66% in 10th?
  11. Am I eligible for doing agriculture course after completion of 10th with 8.3 GPA?
  12. Is it beneficial to do M.E.(Agricultural Engineering) for B.E. student?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?
  14. Procedure to study Diploma in Agriculture after 10th?
  15. Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Agriculture) in Bhartiya College of Agriculture & Agricultural Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible to do diploma in Agriculture after completion of diploma in mechanical?
  18. What to do after completing high school with bioscience?
14th February 2019, 01:00 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College?

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to study Diploma in Agriculture in Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College.

Adhiparasakthi Agricultural College

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Address: G.B. Kalavai,, GB Nagar, Kurumudithangal, Tamil Nadu 632506
Phone: 04173 242 648
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?