24th March 2018, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in SDIMT Polytechnic?

Hi friends, can anyone of you let me know about the process for getting admission in SDIMT Polytechnic for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course? I want to secure admission for this course in this institute. So, please help me.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  2. Course structure & fee expenses of Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  3. How many seats are available for Mechanical Diploma course in SDIMT Polytechnic?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in RN Shetty Rural Polytechnic? -- [New]
  5. How to do polytechnic diploma in mechanical engineering while working in a private firm?
  6. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.80% marks?
  7. Procedure of admission in Diploma Engineering course at Al-Kabir Polytechnic? Fees to study this course?
  8. Cutoff rank required in DSRRAU PAT to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  9. Detailed procedure to get admission in Mechanical Engineering Diploma course for 12th student?
  10. Admission procedure to study ECE Diploma course in YRS Polytechnic?
  11. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  13. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in VMS Polytechnic College?
  14. Chances to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  15. List of Polytechnic colleges which offer Mechanical Engineering Diploma course in Maharashtra? Procedure to get admission?
  16. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What should I do after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Procedure to study B.Tech in US for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering 2nd year student?
29th April 2018, 04:29 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in SDIMT Polytechnic?

To get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in SDIMT Polytechnic, you should have passed 10th standard or 12th standard from recognised board. You have to submit the 10th/ 12th marksheet, Transfer/ Leaving Certificate and Provisional Certificate of your 10th/ 12th standard. The duration of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course in SDIMT Polytechnic is three years for 10th passed and two years for 12th passed candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?