16th July 2018, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?

I want to do PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology from AMET, Chennai. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  2. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology seats are available in AMET, Chennai?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai?
  5. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  6. What is the syllabus for the entrance exam in AMET(Chennai)
  7. Admission procedure to study BTech(Harbour Engineering and Ocean Engineering) in AMET, Chennai?
  8. Information regarding Placement record of AMET University, Chennai?
  9. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  10. Is Naval Architecture course residential?
  11. Colleges in India providing scholarship for GME course?
  12. Which are the best colleges in India? List of government marine colleges
  13. How to apply for marine engineering college? What is the eligibility and procedure?
  14. Which are the colleges in Tamilnadu? I need M.E/M.Tech part time
  15. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Cardiac Pulmonary Perfusion Technology admission in Apollo Institute of Hospital Management and Allied Science, Chennai?
  16. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Cruise Ship Hospitality Management) in Academy of Maritime Education and Training, Chennai? -- [New]
  17. Which are the best colleges to join Merchant Navy? How to join Merchant Navy as a Deck Cadet? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to do M.E part time? What is the starting date? Detals of part time M.E course?
17th July 2018, 12:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology admission in AMET, Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology from AMET, Chennai. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Yes, there is an Admission Test conducted to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology course in AMET, Chennai. Eligible candidates have to appear for an Admission Test, Personal Interview and Medical Examination for the admission to study PG Diploma in Ship Building, Repair and Conversion Technology in AMET, Chennai. Candidates have to undergo medical test for physical fitness before joining the course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?