7th March 2014, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

After diploma which is better Diploma based job or B.Tech based job?

After diploma which is better,either diploma based job or b tech.I want to gain more knowledge, which one is better for my further career?

Related Questions:
10th March 2014, 09:11 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After diploma which is better Diploma based job or B.Tech based job?

It is good to see that you have the thirst of learning. This is because in modern world it is quite common to see the modern youth to be job oriented rather than knowledge oriented. You have two options after your diploma. You can either do job after your diploma course or go for higher studies.

In order to have better career in the future and keeping in mind your interest in gaining more knowledge, pursuing higher study,i.e., B.Tech is a better option. This is because of the following reasons:-

- Pursuing higher studies will increase your scope of job opportunities.
- It will help you in getting better salaried jobs.
- It will help you in getting high profile jobs.
- You can also go for further studies and then teaching or research sector.
17th April 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: After diploma which is better Diploma based job or B.Tech based job?

I do a diploma but my three year is comleted whith one back .can i apply a job for diploma bases ?
18th June 2016, 01:10 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my diploma this year.I got admission in snist college.It is a top college. But i am quite interested to do job.so, what decision i have to take?
1st June 2018, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed my computer science diploma with 86% in final semester and I have also got selected in campus interview please suggest me that it is better to go job or do higher education
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?