23rd April 2013, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

What is the difference between Aeronautical Engineering and AME?

what is diffrence between aeronautical engg. And AME. in which area has wides scope at national and international level . and in which area sallary is more

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  2. Am I eligible for AME after Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to get admission in Aviation college? I have passed 12th standard
  4. Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering? What is the highest salary that an Aeronautical Engineering would earn?
  5. What is the procedure to become AME in IAF?
  6. Criteria for AME course after Mechanical Engineering? From where can I apply for this course?
  7. Any job opportunities in Aviation field after completing B.Tech IT?
  8. Difference between Aircraft engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. How many seats are available in every branch of M.Tech in VITMEE? Can I get a good course after scoring 514 rank?
  10. Is it possible to take admission Aeronautical College after diploma in electronics? Colleges offering the course? Difference between Aerospace and Aeronautical Engineering?
  11. What's the difference between astronaut, aeronautical engineering and aerospace engineering? Which one stream is better according to future prospective?
  12. Difference between Aeronautical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering? List of colleges in Hyderabad Offering diploma in this field?
  13. Is there any difference between Aircraft Maintenance engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  14. Difference between Aircraft Maintenance Engineering and Aeronautical Engineering?
  15. Difference between Aeronatical and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  17. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  18. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
15th September 2013, 01:43 PM
rojatangella

Thumbs up Re: What is the difference between Aeronautical Engineering and AME?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is diffrence between aeronautical engg. And AME. in which area has wides scope at national and international level . and in which area sallary is more
hai.........

Aeronautical engineering has great scope in comparison to aircraft maintenance.
engineering. There are lots of Jobs are available with the national, international, public and private Airline Services as well as aircraft-manufacturing units.

In India there are various job opportunities available in the

Air India,

Indian Airlines,

Helicopter Corporation of India and flying clubs,

Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd. (HAL)

In pune the colleges which provide aernoutical engineering courses are
listed below.

Indian Institute for Aeronautical Engineering and Information Technology, Pune (Maharashtra)
140/6, Near Warje Chowk,
NDA Road, Warje Malwadi ,
Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411052

Institute of Information Technology and Management's Aeronautical
Engineering Training Academy, Pune (Maharashtra)
Sr. No. 37, Kondwa Budruk,
Near Angaraj Water Park ,
Pune (Pune Dist.) - 411048

all the best...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?