25th August 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering of three years. Now I am studying in final year of Bachelor of Computer Application in Tilak Maharashtra University. So can I eligible for IPS exam or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do BCA being a Diploma holder?
  2. Can I appear for MPSC exam after completing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University
  3. How to do MBA in HR from Mumbai University after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra
  4. Will I be able to appear for government job after doing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Wipro Wase if I have completed Graduation and diploma course?
  6. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  7. Can I appear for MPSC after completing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University? What is the height requirement for MPSC?
  8. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  9. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  10. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  11. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  12. Am I eligible to given entrance exam and take admission in MCA course at Pune university? I'm studying in Tilak Maharashtra university(Pune)
  13. Am i eligible for joining M.C.A course in Mumbai University after completing BCA through distance course?
  14. Can I be eligible for UPSC exam after scoring 54$ in 10th, 63% in 12th and 65% in BCA?
  15. Will I get admission in a Government College after completing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University?
  16. How to pursue a job as computer engineer? I have completed diploma after 10th from Punjab state of technical education
  17. Is Tilak Maharashtra University recognized? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to get admission for MCA after completing BCA in Tilak Vidyapeeth
9th September 2015, 12:06 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,
I have completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering of three years. Now I am studying in final year of Bachelor of Computer Application in Tilak Maharashtra University. So can I eligible for IPS exam or not?
You have completed BCA course so you are eligible for IPS officer exam.

IPS stands for Indian Police Service. IPS exam is conducted by UPSC through civil service exam.

If you have completed graduation in any discipline from a recognized university then you are eligible for IPS exam.

Your age should be in between 21 years to 30 years for general candidates. Age relaxation is given below -

5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates
3 years relaxation for OBC Candidates
10 years relaxation for PHC candidates
5 years relaxation for Ex-serviceman
11th September 2015, 09:57 PM
DSP@1

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?

The eligibility criteria for IPS officer are as follows.

-Candidate must have completed his/her graduation from the recognized university,
-Candidate must be the citizen of India.
-Candidate age must be between 21-30 years.
Age relaxation of 3 years is given OBC candidates.
Age relaxation of 5 years i given to the SC/ST candidates.
-Candidate height must be above 165 cms for Male and 150 cms for Women.
Height relaxation of 5 cms is given to ST candidates for both men and women.

As you are completing your BCA course complete it with good percentage.

Check out the age criteria and height required.

If you have met with the requirements then you are eligible to become an IPS Officer.
For that you have to appear for the Civils exam conducted by Central government of
India.

Once you clear those exams then you will undergo Personnel interview there if you get
selected then you will given training and after training you can join as IPS Officer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?