29th September 2015, 12:53 AM
Unregistered

Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?

Myself dilip, I have done diploma in computer science and can I get a job in software company as I can build my carrier in it. ...... pls sum one help me out....... pls guide me with the required information on the same as soon as possible.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in software companies after completion of my M.Sc(Computer science) degree?
  2. For which post do the software companies hire diploma holders? Currently I am working in telecom networking company but not interested in job. Should I quite this or complete my year?
  3. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a in any software company after completion of M.Sc course?
  5. Can I still get a job in any software company?
  6. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  7. Which course should I opt for after completion of Engineering in Computer Science to work as Software Developer in MNC?
  8. What can I do next after completion of diploma in computer science and engineering?
  9. How to get a job for software company after passing diploma in computer technology? I have scored 72%
  10. Should I do job or continue my studies in B.E. after diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  13. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  14. Which is the best course to do in Diploma?
  15. For which private software company am I eligible? How to apply for that company?
  16. What to do after the completion of UG to become CEO of a Software Company?
  17. Which course or certification should I do after doing B.E CSE?
  18. How to get Software Developer job after BCA degree completion?
30th September 2015, 12:33 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Myself dilip, I have done diploma in computer science and can I get a job in software company as I can build my carrier in it. ...... pls sum one help me out....... pls guide me with the required information on the same as soon as possible.

Thank you!
It is good to see that you are interested to apply for Software job. However, it is always commanded that you can apply for B.Tech or B.E in Computer science after completing Diploma in Computer Science. You can placed in good software company once after completing B.Tech/B.E Computer Science. After completing B.Tech/B.E Computer Science, you can apply for the job in software company like TCS, WIPRO, INFOSYS etc.
30th September 2015, 01:33 PM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which software company job I can apply after completion of diploma in computer science?

Hello,

Firstly it is important to make you aware of the present scenario. Most of the reputed companies working in India and definitely abroad look for candidates with a minimum of B.Tech degree. With a huge increase in the number of B.Tech and M.Tech qualified students, it is difficult to get a good job in any software company. Diploma courses have lost their importance gradually with sharp increase in degree courses. However I am providing you with a list of companies that are at present recruiting candidates with diploma in computer.The list is as follows-

1.Real image media technologies pvt. limited - Chennai

2.Elogic Technologies- Bangalore

3.Ventura Omnitech Pvt. Limited - Coimbatore

4.Sofcon India Pvt. Limited- Mumbai

You can get the details of the company, details of the post, salary and other information online.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?