1st May 2015, 04:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a Diploma certificate without learning in any institute having 15 years of work experience?

I.T.I. fitter 2years full time learned
1 year apprenticeship government ahmedabad
12 year experience abroad and india petrochemical industry

So I will get diploma certificate without learning from any institute?

[email protected]
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. List of 1 year courses with low cost to do after completion of 1st year BA?
  2. Is there any institute which offers MPH in distance learning? I am BHMS doctor with 2 years experience
  3. Having 3 years experience will reduce the duration of diploma course?
  4. How can I proceed to shift to other company without having B.Tech Certificate? Will the work experience help?
  5. Which college should I try for MBA after having five years work experience and a diploma degree in ECE?
  6. Requirements and terms & conditions to do Diploma in Homeopathy for R.M.P. Certificate holder having work experience?
  7. Direct M.Tech possible after Diploma in Civil Engineering with 20 years experience?
  8. Where can I get training in Financial Management?
  9. Bachelor's degree in Management or Engineering for Biomedical Engineer who has 25 years of work experience?
  10. Am I eligible to study B.Arch in any distance university on basis of Diploma in Interior Designing course having over 5 years of work experience?
  11. Job in infosys, HCL etc after BCA from distance learning without any work experience?
  12. Usefulness of Fellowship Diploma Certificate from Insurance of India? How it can help in earning money? Is it mandatory?
  13. List of institutes offering AICTE approved Diploma in Mechanical engineering through distance learning? I have done B.SC in chemistry and have 4 years work experience
  14. Career options after part-time B.Tech after diploma and 6 years of work experience? Apart from BITS and IIIE what are the other options?
  15. Date of Uttar Pradesh PGT eaxm? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  17. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  18. Are the BITS Pilani courses like MS In Manufacturing Management, Software System, Quality Management and Consultance Management approved by AICTE?
7th May 2015, 05:00 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Can I get a Diploma certificate without learning in any institute having 15 years of work experience?

Sorry sir,
It is very difficult to get the certificate without going to institute even if you have experience.You have apply for the diploma entrance exam and pass in it then you will get recruited to the diploma college you have to go regularly to college and do practicals which increase your knowledge thus after completing 3 years of diploma without any backlogs then only you get the qualifying certificate of diploma.
all the best sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?