28th April 2017, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

What can I do to get a job if I have failed in diploma course?

Hello, As I told I have failed in diploma exam so now what should I do like any courses? I know I have to clear diploma but other than that. What I can do in mean while to get a job? Can you please answer me soon? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What can I do after B.E? I have failed twice in B.E
  2. What to choose after graduation, Job, Master or PG diploma? Is there any hope available for me after facing failures many times?
  3. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  4. Job opportunities in Andhra Pradesh for Electronics Diploma failed student?
  5. How to pass diploma in EEE again if I have failed already?
  6. Are Pradeep's books good enough for preparation of entrance exams or should i switch to some other books? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I get Job in Navy being a candidate having completed 10th class, failed in 12th class and pursuing Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  8. Doing polytechnic diploma without higher secondary examination will create any problem at the time of job?
  9. Is it possible for getting a job in IT company after completion of B.E in CS?
  10. Am I eligible to do diploma again if I have failed once?
  11. How to join Diploma in Mechatronics course if I have failed in 12th?
  12. Should I join Diploma course to further study B.Tech if failed in 12th?
  13. Is it possible to complete diploma at Govt. Polytechnic college after getting failed in 3 and 4 semester and after a break of 3 years?
  14. Should I opt for Diploma Engineering course if failed in 12th Mathematics and Physics?
  15. Can I study Diploma in Nursing on 10th basis if failed in 11th?
  16. Which stream is favourable in diploma through which I can get handsome salary per month if failed in 12th and secured 62% in 10th standard?
  17. Diploma in engineering after getting failed in Chemistry by 2 marks?
  18. How can I prepare to complete B.A. along with my job if failed once?
1st May 2017, 12:29 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What can I do to get a job if I have failed in diploma course?

Without clearing the complete diploma degree, you cannot proceed for further education or good job with satisfactory salary. So, my suggestion to you is that you should join some coaching classes to clear your pending backlogs. After clearing diploma course, you can apply for so many average jobs with average salary.
For jobs with good salaries, you have to qualify at least graduation degree from any good institute.
If you still wants to do any job, then you can serve tuition classes in that subject in which you have good knowledge, apply jobs on behalf of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?