17th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Manisf

Can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it

Respected Sir, I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma from BHU and now I want to pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU so I want to know can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it so that I can get admission.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I pursue BA after completing Polytechnic Diploma?
  2. Can I apply for admission in 2nd year Aeronautical Engineering after completing Polytechnic Diploma with 98% marks? -- [New]
  3. Which courses can I pursue after completing class 12th (Arts)? Can I pursue BA and Polytechnic Diploma together after 12th?
  4. Which short term courses are best to pursue after completing Polytechnic Diploma in ECE?
  5. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Mathematics after completion of diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  6. What is the procedure followed to do masters in journalism from BHU after completing the graduation course?
  7. How to pursue advance diploma course in interior designing?
  8. How to pursue Masters after completing bachelors in Physiotherapy? What is the age limit to pursue masters program?
  9. Can I pursue Masters after completing Diploma in Computer Science?
  10. Can I pursue masters in Automobile Engineering after completing diploma and degree in Electrical Engineering?
  11. Is it possible to pursue Diploma through distance mode after ITI? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Procedure for doing Polytechnic after ITI (Civil)?
  13. Procedure to do B.Tech course after Polytechnic?
  14. Can I pursue masters in interior designing after completing graduation in mechanical engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to get admission in BHU 2nd year B.Tech after comleption of diploma with 75+ percentage?
  16. What are the courses available that I can pursue after completing Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  17. Can I pursue Masters in Maths after completing BS Honors in Economics?
  18. Can I pursue Diploma in Architectural Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? What is the procedure of admission?
18th January 2017, 10:32 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it

No, you are not eligible to pursue Masters in Engineering course from BHU after completion of your Polytechnic Diploma course. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing Masters in Engineering course, you should have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering from a recognised university. So, you need to obtain Bachelor's degree after completion of your Diploma course to be eligible to get admission for pursuing Masters in Engineering course.
19th January 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manisf View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Polytechnic Diploma from BHU and now I want to pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU so I want to know can I pursue Masters in Engineering from BHU after completing Polytechnic Diploma? If yes then please tell me about it so that I can get admission.

Sorry, you are not eligible to study Masters in Engineering after completion of Diploma course in any institutions in India. You have to first join and complete Bachelor of Engineering (B.E or B.Tech) to study M.E or M.Tech. The diploma holders can study the B.Tech through lateral entry mode. The candidates have to appear for the entrance examination for the admission to B.Tech through lateral entry. They will be admitted directly to the second year of the course. So you have to first appear for the entrance examination to study B.Tech and after completion of B.Tech, you can pursue Masters in Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?