18th February 2018, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for B.Tech in USA having 10th and Diploma in Computer Engineering?

I have done Diploma in Computer Engineering, can I get admission in B.Tech in Computer Science in abroad especially in the USA? I have 10 GPA in 10th and done diploma instead of 2(intermediate). So, I have 10th mark sheet and diploma certificate and no intermediate.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for B.Tech in USA having 10th and Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  2. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  3. List of diploma courses after 10th? Details about diploma in Astronomy?
  4. Am I eligible to do astrophysics after doing diploma in computer engineering after 10th?
  5. Eligibility to study BTech(CSE) for Diploma Computer Hardware Engineering student? -- [New]
  6. Which group should I take in diploma after completing 10th with 9.5 grades?
  7. How Much percentage is required for diploma in computer engineering?
  8. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for degree course in Law, Humanities, Psychology, Literature, ICWA or IAS preparation after completing 10th based Diploma in Engineering?
  10. Can I do polytechnic in 2017 if failed in Maths of HS?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  12. Am I eligible to get admission for doing engineering in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  13. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Effect of backlogs on getting Visa? How to overcome any such problem?
  15. In which field can I get job after Diploma in Computer Software? Whether Diploma in Computer Software can be done after English honours?
  16. How to study further in USA after Diploma in Computer Engineering from India?
  17. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?
  18. What are the courses in USA to do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
27th February 2018, 03:14 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in USA having 10th and Diploma in Computer Engineering?

According to me, you will get admission in any Engineering colleges in USA for pursuing B.Tech in Computer Science.

As you have mentioned in the thread that you have diploma certificate instead of intermediate certificate. So I want to tell you that, your diploma certificate is treated as intermediate certificate at the time of admission in B.Tech.
28th February 2018, 08:37 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: Am I eligible for B.Tech in USA having 10th and Diploma in Computer Engineering?

No problem you have done required education for pursuing engineering if you have all the valid certificates issued by the college/university then definitely you will get the admission into B.tech in USA provided you complete all the required processing like scoring enough marks in GRE/TOEFL or any required exams and clearing the visa rounds and choosing the college. If every thing goes according to the plan then no issues you can study B.Tech in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?