1st July 2017, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

What are the courses in USA to do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

At present I am studying in diploma 5th semester in computer engineering in vadodara. After diploma I want to go to abroad (U.S.A) Can I? What are the courses in U.S.A after diploma and in which I could go for it? Is it referable to go after diploma?

7th July 2017, 12:16 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the courses in USA to do after completion of diploma in computer engineering?

After the completion of Diploma course in Computer Engineering, according to my opinion you muust go for degree course in the relevant field form USA.
Since you have completed your Diploma course, you can apply for IELTS examination, qualifying in which you can apply for the degree course form USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?