23rd September 2016, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?

I completed polytechnic diploma in computer science and i want to go to usa to do MBA can eligible to go??? Can you please provide me the information on the same? What should be the steps whcih we need to follow for this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  2. Is there any course available to do after completion of diploma in computer science?
  3. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Can I do MBA course after passing diploma in computer engineering?
  5. Which degree to choose in USA after completion of diploma in computer engineering?
  6. Which colleges I can get admission to study 12th externally after 10th standard?
  7. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in USA after completion of B.Sc Computer Science in distance mode?
  8. What are the next steps to follow for doing further education in USA after completion of diploma in computer science?
  9. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan?
  10. Am I eligible for software companies after completion of diploma and BE Computer Science?
  11. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  12. Am I eligible for computer science lecturer in diploma polytechnic in Bangalore University after completing MSc in computer science
  13. Am I eligible to apply for bank coaching after completion of diploma in computer science? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible to do M.Sc IT course after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. What should I do to study B.Tech in Computer Engineering being an Electrical Diploma engineering student?
  16. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  17. Can I study Regular MCA if pursuing Distance BCA after completing Polytechnic Diploma in Computer Science course?
  18. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
24th September 2016, 08:54 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do MBA in USA after completion of polytechnic diploma course in Computer Science?

No, you are not eligible to do MBA course in USA after completion of your three years Diploma in Computer Science course from a recognised university. To be eligible to get admission for pursuing MBA course in US universities, you should have completed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university and you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GMAT examinations to apply for admission to MBA course in US universities. Since, you have not pursued Bachelor's degree course, being a Diploma holder, you are not eligible to do MBA course in USA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?