31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Apprenticeship if completed Engineering Diploma course about 4 years ago?

Friends,
What will be the maximum gap period to do Apprentice after passing qualifying exam? I have passed my Diploma in Engineering in 4 years ago now can I eligible for doing Apprenticeship Training through Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study AMIE course if completed Civil Engineering Diploma 2 years ago?
  2. Am I eligible to study Regular B.Tech if completed Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering about 7 years ago?
  3. Possibility to study Master of Engineering for an employee who has completed Diploma in CSE 10 years ago?
  4. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course if completed 10th CBSE about 5 years ago?
  5. Am I eligible for Indian Navy after completing diploma 3 years ago? I am 22 years old
  6. How can I get admission in Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course if working in Saudi Arabia and completed 10th about 21 years ago?
  7. Am I eligible to continue AMIE course if completed 2 papers of Section-B 15 years ago?
  8. Is it possible to get admission in B.Tech without any entrance exam if completed Diploma in Chemical Engineering about 2 years ago?
  9. Am I eligible to reapply for B.Com if completed 10 years ago?
  10. Am I eligible to study in Abroad if completed Mechanical Engineering Diploma course and working since 4 years?
  11. Possibility to study B.Tech for a candidate who has completed Civil Engineering Diploma 8 years ago and worked in Dubai?
  12. Procedure to get Lateral Entry to study B.E. in Bangalore for a EEE Diploma holder completed 2 years ago?
  13. Universities which offers Diploma in Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 25 years ago?
  14. Can I get admission in diploma course if completed ITI 14 years ago?
  15. Possibility to pursue Diploma in Mechanical/Automobile Engineering for a candidate who has completed 10th 15 years ago?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering for a candidate who has completed ITI Electrical 20 years ago?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission in Engineering in Bangalore after completing 3 years diploma in Maharashtra? What all documents I need to provide? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Am I eligible to appear in GATE twice if completed B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2 years ago?
1st June 2015, 12:05 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Apprenticeship if completed Engineering Diploma course about 4 years ago?

Yes you will be able to get the Apprentice Training but you will have to find the program that is willing to take the students.
The gap is not a factor and the gap is also not a factor.
The only factor will be the depth of your Domain Knowledge and you will have to make sure the you are prepare in that aspect.
If you are prepared in that aspect then you will be able to get the Apprentice Training through Diploma.
20th November 2022, 04:20 PM
Karthiknailodi

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Apprenticeship if completed Engineering Diploma course about 4 years ago?

I can do apprenticeship if i have backlogs in diploma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?