4th November 2017, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

Scope of diploma in Indian political system and good governance

Sir, I completed MA political sciences. What is the scope after complete the diploma or course in Indian Political System and Good Governance, Panchayati Raj,Ministry etc. Please guide me.
Sohan Kumar.

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Diploma in Paralegal Practice - Rural Local self Governance Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Detailed information about Diploma in e-Governance course?
  3. What is the HAS syllabus? Books to be referred?
  4. Is Political Science Honours beneficial getting jobs in future?
  5. What type of scope for political science students?
  6. List of colleges which offer Master's Degree in Political Science in Delhi? Scope of this course?
  7. University of NB, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Pol Sc. Part I-Course 5 Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Scope of studying 6 months Diploma in Embedded System & VLSI Design from DOEACC, Calicut? Does they provide placement facility?
  9. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India?
  10. University of North Bengal, Directorate of Distance Education- M.A in Political Science Part I-Course 4 Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  11. What are the benefits of doing graduation in Political Science stream?
  12. Syllabus of AMU polytechnic entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. List of colleges which offer B.A.(Political Science) in India? Scope of Political Science?
  14. Will it be possible to do MA in Political Science without BA in Political science?
  15. Do we have good scope in future if we do any diploma course?
  16. Which graduation course has an edge over other- Political Science and Political Philosophy?
  17. What is the scope in Indian railways and SBI? I am a ex-serviceman of Indian Army
  18. What kind of jobs are available for a candidate through Diploma in e-Governance course? Admission procedure in Techware Institute of Technology?
7th November 2017, 08:58 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Scope of diploma in Indian political system and good governance

As you have done MA in political science and now want to go for diploma in Indian political system and good governance, Panchayati raj and want to know about scopes after having diploma course, then here below are details regarding scopes after having diploma course in Indian political system and good governance:-
  • After having diploma course in Indian political system and good governance system you can apply for career options in areas like Government agencies, Public relations departments, Politics, Social worker organizations, Intelligence wings, Embassies, Public policy organizations, Diplomatic offices etc.

Major Career Scopes after having Diploma in Indian political system and good governance:-
  • State legislator.
  • Political commentator.
  • Lobbyist.
  • Political scientist.
  • Budget analyst.
  • Campaign organizer.
  • Public opinion analyst.
  • Corporate social policy issues analyst.

So, these are the major career scopes after having diploma course in Indian political system and good governance system.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?