14th March 2017, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to re-register for AMIE?

I had registered for AMIE in August 2011 till the date I have cleared only 4 paper, wishing to re-registered myself this year and want to appear this June exam. Am I eligible? Please guide me. Rashmi gupta [email protected]

16th March 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to re-register for AMIE?

If your registration is expired, then you need to re-register it again. Normally, after a long period if time, registration is expired and you need to apply for it again.

Hence, register for it again and send the application form with all the required documents.
16th March 2017, 11:16 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can register yourself for AMIE course. But you have to apply for it from the 1st year as you have left it in 2011. So, if you want to register yourself for AMIE course, you must have to study from the beginning.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th studying Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as their subjects from a recognised Board with a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for AMIE course.
15th August 2017, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

I had registered 2010 August but I don't attend the exam.Already I had cleared 10 papers, this year can I attend exam shall I eligible for this year exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?