9th June 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

PGDAS from Mumbai university will provide me good job? Career options available after this course?

I have done BBA in finance. An i am planing to do PGDAS from mumbai university.
But i am getting confuse if this course gonna provide me a good job after this.
What are the career option i have after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do PGDAS from Mumbai University after doing BBA in Finance?
  2. Does it provide me good career options after CFA from ICFAI university?
  3. Career options after completing HSc with 47.17%? Institute in Maharashtra offering the course?
  4. What are the career options for a good job after passing BSc with 48%?
  5. What are the career options available after BSc Biotechnology? Is it possible to get into a university offering courses in Wildlife?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria for CA? Which exam do I need to face? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Career options available after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of good companies which provide job for freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology?
  8. What are the possible career options for me having completed B.Sc in Computer Science from Delhi University? Does MCA course having good scope?
  9. What are the best career options to get a good job with higher salary
  10. Career options after B.Sc IT?
  11. How to do a career in software after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication from Mumbai University?
  12. Company Secretary for experienced management professional is worthy or not?
  13. Detailed Information regarding MCA course after the completion of BCA?
  14. List of career options available for B.Pharma freshers? What are the certification course available along with approximate cost, for starting a good career?
  15. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  16. Career options available after opting for Maths+Computers after 10th? What are the job chances available for me?
  17. Career prospects in the Clinical Research Field? I want to pursue my PG without leaving the job
  18. Will I get Job in Mumbai if I pursue my B.Sc and M.Sc from Mumbai University?
15th August 2017, 10:32 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PGDAS from Mumbai university will provide me good job? Career options available after this course?

BBA in finance is enough to get you a decent job, if you have studied well from a reputed college. PGDM or MBA will be a better option, if you are looking for a higher salary.

Just make sure you get admission in a reputed management institute. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and group discussion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?