10th October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Philosophy Diploma course in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

I would like to know about the course structure of Philosophy Diploma course of Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me about the course structure of this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is UGC approved for PhD in Management course?
  2. How can I get admission to study PG Diploma(Cyber Security) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?
  3. Is Mechanical Engineering Diploma course offered in Tilak Maharashtra University? Detailed information, fee structure and procedure to get admission?
  4. Course syllabus and fee expenses of PG Diploma(Cyber Security) in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?
  5. How can I do B.Ed from Jammu university? I've completed B.A from Tilak Maharashtra vidyapeeth(Pune)
  6. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Colleges for MD in Ayurveda in Kolhapur?
  8. Colleges and guidelines for PhD Sociology?
  9. Am I eligible to appear in IPS exam if pursuing BCA from Tilak Maharashtra University being a Diploma Computer Engineer?
  10. Universities offering M.Phil in Political Science?
  11. Names of colleges in which I can do degree in Mumbai after diploma in Mechanical?
  12. How to get MBA certificate from Tilak Maharashtra university? -- [New]
  13. List institutes in Maharashtra for doing Diploma in Homeopathy?
  14. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in degree colleges of Maharashtra after completing diploma in Mechanical from Tilak University? What is the procedure?
  15. Can I take admission in recognized college for 2nd year of B.Tech? I'm in diploma third year of Tilak Maharashtra University which is not recognized by AICTE
  16. Names of Engineering colleges in Bangalore, Pune, Mangalore and Mumbai in which an average student can get admission?
  17. GPAT exam is necessary to study MBA in Pharmacy? List of colleges in Pune?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD in Geography for a Postgraduate who has secured 66.40% marks?
12th October 2016, 07:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Philosophy Diploma course in Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth?

The course structure of Diploma in Philosophy at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth is of 3 years of Diploma course.
If you are willing to take admission in the said course at Tilak Maharashtra Vidyapeeth, you must go for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?