3rd March 2011, 10:30 PM
keshri singh

Institutes in India conducting Diploma Course in Optical Instruments Calibration and Maintenance?

Is there any institute in India, which conducts diploma course in optical instruments calibration & maintenance?

Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Any institute in Indian offering Certificate or Diploma course for Shipbuilding Alignments with Optical Instruments?
  2. How can I do engineering in Aircraft Maintainance engineering?
  3. List of institutes offering Diploma in Rubber Technology in India
  4. Institutes conducting Recognized Post Graduate Degree or Diploma course in Diabetology? Is there separate entrance exam or CET is conducted?
  5. Mechanical or Chemical Diploma for ITI Fitter having 7 years experience in Maintenance at Maruti Suzuki India Limited?
  6. List of short term courses in Hyderabad to get a job in Power Plants?
  7. How can we improve Engineering Education?
  8. Is IGNOU conducting diploma in Creative Writing?
  9. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  10. List of institutes offering PG Diploma in e-Governance in Eastern India? -- [New]
  11. Any university conducting(affiliated by UGC) conducting MSc(IT) course?
  12. Scope of PG in Tool Engineering course? Institutes conducting the course?
  13. Fee structure of the various colleges in India conducting the MBBS course?
  14. Placements after aeronautical engineering at hindustan university
  15. Which are the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in AP? How are the opportunities for girls in Aeronautical Engineering?
  16. What is the future of Aeronautics for girls? Is there any other entrance to get a seat in Aeronautical Engineering except EAMCET
  17. Institutes in India offering B.Arch courses? Admission procedure to these institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the scope of BSc Optometry course?

4th March 2011, 01:10 PM
krupadesai

Default Re: Institutes in India conducting Diploma Course in Optical Instruments Calibration and Maintenance?

Standardisation Testing and Quality Certification (STQC) , Govt. of India offers quality assurance services in the area of Electronics & IT all over India.

Training related programmes are offered by Centre for Electronics Test Engineering (CETEs) in Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune.

In Kolkata center, diploma courses offered includes
- Advanced Diploma in Bio-medical Instrumentation (In association with Calcutta University)

- Bio-medical Equipment Engineering (In association with The George Telegraph Training Institute)

For more details of these courses, visit the website. http://www.stqc.nic.in

4th April 2012, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institutes in India conducting Diploma Course in Optical Instruments Calibration and Maintenance?

can i get the sponsorship?

17th June 2012, 09:55 AM
Unregistered

i am 12th passed and i want to research on topic light but i am not finding any optical courses in india.so,please help me.

18th April 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a optical shop how i do it while i dnt know anything about it

26th October 2013, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

I want to open a optical shop.I do not know anything about it.

23rd November 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Where is opticals institute in hyd i want to join the institute and what qualifications for this

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?