2nd September 2015, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks?

Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks? Can you please guide me in this? Please provide me the complete information required which I need to follow up? Awaiting for the answer.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  2. Is it possible for me to join diploma in Architecture after completion of 10th standard?
  3. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  4. Can I study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th standard?
  5. Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th student? Where this course is available?
  7. Can I study Bachelor of Architecture in Abroad being a Polytechnic Diploma holder?
  8. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture after completing 10th?
  9. Procedure to study Diploma in Architecture for 10th student?
  10. Can I study Diploma in Architecture if secured 86% in 10th?
  11. Which course is better among B.Sc(Botany) and D.Arch?
  12. Can I get admission in diploma in Architecture programme after completing 10th standard? Scope and colleges for diploma in Architecture course? Chances to study higher education after diploma?
  13. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Architecture if completed 10th? Benefits of study Diploma in Architecture?
  15. Am I eligible to study Architecture Diploma course if completed 10th and 2 years Interior Designing Diploma course?
  16. Is Architecture Diploma course offered in Aligarh Muslim University for 10th student?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture course if completed 10th about 6 years ago? Fee structure of Architecture Diploma course?
  18. How can I get admission to study Architecture Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in West Bengal?
2nd September 2015, 06:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks? Can you please guide me in this? Please provide me the complete information required which I need to follow up? Awaiting for the answer.
You have completed 1oth standard with 85% marks so you are eligible for diploma in Architecture through NATA exam.

NATA is an aptitude test conducted by the Council of Architecture for those aspirants who wish to avail admissions into the 5 year B.Arch courses.

Applicants who have passed SSC (Class 10th) or equivalent examination can appear for NATA exam but are not eligible for the B.Arch admissions.

www.nata.in/
2nd September 2015, 09:26 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is architecture diploma course good for me if I have completed my 10th standard with 85.40% marks?

If you are interested in architecture then you can surely apply for admission in D.Arch based on your 10th qualification. Admission will be based on the entrance exam which is conducted in the form of polytechnic entrance exam in every state.

Once you score a good rank then you have chance of getting admission in top polytechnic through counselling.
3rd September 2015, 12:07 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Yes, architecture diploma course is a very good course. You can pursue it after completion of 10th class. Architectural diploma is very good course and have very good future scope and career.

Candidate can work in various working profiles like :
  • Architect
  • Architecture Designer
  • Architecture Engineer
  • Interior Designer

Candidate can pursue following courses after diploma in architecture :
  • Bachelor of Engineering in Architecture Engineering
  • Bachelor of Technology in Architecture Engineering
  • Master of Technology in Architecture Engineering
  • Master of Technology in Town & Country Planning
  • Master of Philosophy in Architecture Engineering
3rd September 2015, 10:48 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

Dear friend, you have scored such a good marks in class 10th i.e., 85.4%. So, from my point of view you should do degree courses rather than the diploma course. Just take the science stream in class 11th and take PCM as your main subject. Then after completing class 12th opt for B.Tech in any of the branch such as Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering,Computer Science Engineering, Automobile Enginerring etc. It will be better for you rather than diploma courses.

all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?