31st May 2015, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?

Hello,
I had completed my 10th standard by CBSE Board. I want to Do Computer Science and Engineering Diploma course. I want to know that is Diploma after 10th Standard Is Good for my Career or Doing B.Tech after completing 12th is a Better option?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get into Civil Diploma if I am 10th fail?
  2. Is it good to do diploma and then degree or should I finish 12th first? How to prepare for the diploma entrance exam? What is the duration of the diploma course?
  3. Can I take admission in Diploma engineering if don't have good marks in 10th standard?
  4. Diploma in architecture after passing 10th with 55%?
  5. Is it possible to get a good job with 56% in 12th and 88% in 10th? Can I write the improvement for 12th exams again?
  6. Can I get admission in IIM after scoring 6% marks in 10th standard, 66% marks in 12th standard and 59% in graduation
  7. Best course in ITI for all round development and foreign opportunities?
  8. Diploma engineering after 10th is better or after 12th? What to prepare for entrance exam?
  9. How can I complete my grauation (in any field) after 10th and Diploma in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Details of common entrance exam for Diploma?
  11. To do engineering should I choose diploma or 12th? Scope in engineering?
  12. Which mechanical companies are providing jobs for those who have passed 10th with 62.5%, 12th with 52%, B.E with 68%?
  13. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering if secured less marks in 10th standard?
  14. Can I get a job in a good company after scoring 63% marks in 12th and 73.2 marks in 10th
  15. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  16. Will it a be a good choice to do diploma after 10th?
  17. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  18. What extra qualification I should acquire to get good job if completed B.Tech IT with 83% marks?
31st May 2015, 10:30 PM
sandeepsaini.saini522
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma after 10th standard is good or B.Tech after 12th is good?

Diploma after 10th standard and B.Tech after 12th standard are same.

If you do diploma after 10th standard, it takes 3 years to complete diploma.

Through LEET exam, you can do B.Tech which also take 3 years.

If you do B.Tech after 12th standard, it takes 4 years to complete your graduation.

Total duration is 6 years in both cases.

After diploma you have to more option to get job early instead of 12th standard.

You can choose any case depending on your choice and condition.
31st May 2015, 11:15 PM
mwh

Diploma after 10th is more useful than the diploma after 12th.
Diploma is the practical study of the subject.
After diploma if you study B.tech then it is more practical.
So join diploma....
All the best
31st May 2015, 11:37 PM
kunalroy89

Better to go for Intermediate and then B.Tech. Diploma is good mainly for core branches like Civil,Mechanical, Electrical etc. Moreover after 12th you can get into IITs which is not possible after diploma through lateral entry.
Although both the ways will take 6years but if you are a better student and don't have financial pressure then better to go for B.tech after 12th.
1st June 2015, 12:02 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

It all depends on you and the end result is same if you go for the Degree course which you should.
The course duration is same for both and it takes a total of 6 years.
The only disadvantage that you will have if you pursue the Diploma course is that you will not have the chance to join NIT and IIT.
So the decision is yours and you will have to think what you want to do.
1st June 2015, 12:27 AM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

It depends on your personal choice and interest whether to go for 12th or the diploma after your 10th .Both the degree are equivalent to each other and you are eligible for any course with any of these degrees which requires the senior secondary degree .

As you are interested to do bachelor of engineering in your future then by opting either of these you will take 6 years for completion of same from now .

But the diploma option will be a better option as comparable to the 12th option for doing the engineering course as this course is linked directly to the engineering studies so it will help you in your B.tech studies .

Also the diploma course has more job options at the senior secondary level as many MNC's and government needs the junior engineer .Also as the world is becoming digital and projects like Make in India will require more skilled employees .

So it would be better for you for going for diploma rather than 12th if you are determined to do B.tech later on .
18th September 2020, 04:58 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better for career diploma or 12??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?