17th September 2015, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Arch through JELET being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that if I appear in JELET then I can study B.Arch course as I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Kindly tell me about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Arch through JELET being a Civil Engineering Diploma student? -- [New]
  2. Possibility to appear in JELET to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) for D.Arch student?
  3. Possibility to study Mechanical Engineering for Diploma in Civil Engineering student through JELET?
  4. Eligibility to appear in West Bengal JELET for Diploma student? Procedure to get admission in B.Tech(Civil Engineering) course?
  5. Is it possible to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) through JELET for Architecture Diploma holder?
  6. Civil engineering syllabus for JELET? Number of Civil seats in government colleges?
  7. Cutoff rank required in JELET to study B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) in West Bengal for Automobile Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Am I eligible to appear in JELET if completed diploma in Civil Engineering from IGNOU?
  9. How to get admission in B.Tech with civil trade? I have completed diploma with civil trade
  10. Eligibility for B.Tech Architecture through JELET for Diploma holder?
  11. Am I eligible to write JELET, WB exam? I am pursuing diploma degree in civil engineering from Manuu Polytechnic, Bangalore and having residential of Bihar
  12. Am I eligible for JELET exam if cleared diploma in Civil from Institution of Civil Engineers(India) with 62%?
  13. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and qualification required to apply for JELET?
  14. Am I eligible for WBJEE and JELET after doing Diploma from Lovely Professional University?
  15. Am I eligible for JELET after Diploma in Mechanical with 65% marks? Does Jadavpur and Shibpur university admits student in JELET?
  16. Procedure and eligibility to apply in JELET for Electrical Engineering Diploma last semester student?
  17. List of colleges offering diploma in Architecture in Ahmedabad? What is the procedure of selection? Is there any weightage given to diploma holders? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Number of seats available in Government colleges for Civil Engineering Diploma course through JELET in West Bengal?
22nd September 2015, 08:09 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch through JELET being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

No, you cannot get admissiobn to study B. Arch course through JELET examination after completion of your three years Diploma course in Civil Engineering. To be eligible to get admission in B. Arch course, the candidate must have completed three years Diploma course in Architecture from a recognized board and the candidate must have to appear in NATA entrance examination. By qualifying and scoring good marks inhe entrance examination, you can get admission in B. Arch course.
22nd September 2015, 11:52 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Arch through JELET being a Civil Engineering Diploma student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Madam,
I just want to know that if I appear in JELET then I can study B.Arch course as I am doing Diploma in Civil Engineering? Kindly tell me about this. Thank you!
You are doing Diploma in Civil Engineering so you are eligible for JELET exam but you can't get admission in B.Arch course. You can get admission in Civil Engineering course only.

The eligibility qualification for the JELET exam:-

(i)Passed diploma course in Engineering/Technology/Pharmacy woth above 60% marks.

(ii)Passed Degree in Science (B.Sc.) with Mathematics as a subject with above 60% marks.
22nd September 2015, 08:09 PM
A Utkarsh
Junior Member+

JELET is the joint entrance exam for the lateral entry to the 2nd year of four year course.
This exam is conducted by the WBJEE.
Through this exam you can get admission to the four year course in Engineering and Pharmacy but not in Architecture.
So, you can not get admission to the B.Arch through JELET and also while joining the four year course being a lateral entry you don't have the option to change the stream.
You will have to continue with the same stream in which you have done your diploma.
22nd June 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

sir I have completed my diploma with architecture ..and I am also give a jelet exam but I don't give nata exam ..any type problem are come when I take admission in any colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?