16th December 2015, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

B.Tech after completing diploma and with 2 years of experience in job?

Sir I completed my diploma and I have two years experience in job , how I enter in B.Tech. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech after completing 3 years of diploma?
  2. How to do B.Tech after completing diploma in ECE?
  3. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  4. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma engineering in mechanical with 3 years experience as a site supervisor?
  5. Can I get a job in NTC after completing diploma textile processing? I have 13 years experience in Dying
  6. What are the available career options after completing 3 years diploma in CSE?
  7. Can we do MBA after Diploma and 1.5 years work experience?
  8. How do I get a government job in future after completing diploma computer science and engineering?
  9. Can i apply as a Art Teacher on the basis of IDG Diploma?
  10. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  11. After 3 years diploma in Electronics Engineering can I apply for JTO exam?
  12. Can I study B.Tech in IIT after completing Diploma course? Course duration of B.Tech in IIT for Diploma student?
  13. Can I get a job after 3 years of completing B.Tech and no work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  15. Job in Pune or Hyderabad being a diploma failed student but with 2 years of experience?
  16. Can I do B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Mechanical Engineering and four year work experience in the field of civil engineering?
  17. How to get a job in MNC after completing B.Tech with 60-65%
  18. What kind of job can I get after completing diploma E&C?
17th December 2015, 11:43 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: B.Tech after completing diploma and with 2 years of experience in job?

You need to appear for the Entrance Examinations for the Lateral Entry Program for the course of B.Tech.
You need to prepare for the Entrance Examination as the rank in the Entrance Examination is the sole criteria behind the admission to the course of B.Tech.
Once you are able to get a good rank in the Entrance Examinations you will be eligible for the course of B.Tech.
17th December 2015, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: B.Tech after completing diploma and with 2 years of experience in job?

For admission in B.Tech you can appear for lateral entry exams which will allow you to get admission in second year of the course. Just appear for the lateral entry exam of your domicile state.

Colleges will be allotted through counselling based on your rank in the exam. So, be prepared for it and try to get a decent rank.
18th December 2015, 12:10 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir I completed my diploma and I have two years experience in job , how I enter in B.Tech. I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.
The aspirant can do the B.Tech course through correspondence or evening college mode. As you are working you can take evening college for the studies. The eligibility to study the evening B.Tech is a pass in Diploma in Engineering /Technology in the relevant branch of specialization conducted by the State Board of Technical Education. The candidate should be working in a place within a distance of 120 kms from the college to which he/she seeks admission. There is no age limit for the course. You can contact the colleges directly for the admission. The selection will be based on total years of experience, marks scored in the diploma and date of birth (senior will be placed above).
19th December 2015, 08:39 PM
monikasiri

You can do B.Tech in respected branch by writing an entrance exam conducted by the State Board of Technical Education of respected State.Even though you have 2 years gap after diploma,you can still do B.Tech.

Qualify the entrance exam with your diploma as eligibility and attend the counselling held by the State Board.Based on the rank seat is allotted to you.You can either opt for B.E or B.Tech now.As you have 2 years of job experience you have an extra qualification to get a job after B.Tech.
20th December 2015, 08:00 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

To take admission in B.Tech after completing Diploma, you simply have to appear in the entrance examinations conducted by various Universities, qualifying in which you can take admission directly in the 2nd year of Engineering through Lateral Entry process. So, prepare yourself for the Lateral Entry Entrance Examinations such as LEET, ECET, JELET etc. qualifying which you can take admission in B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?