5th September 2014, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

Bank exams after Diploma in Computer Science for good post in Jobs?

I have finished diploma in computer science before 3 years.Now i am 23 years old. i am willing to join bank jobs... plz guide me about bank exams for good post..

6th September 2014, 11:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank exams after Diploma in Computer Science for good post in Jobs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have finished diploma in computer science before 3 years.Now i am 23 years old. i am willing to join bank jobs... plz guide me about bank exams for good post..
Sorry to say that you are not eligible for Bank exam after diploma in computer science .

The minimum qualification required for Bank clerk and PO exam is graduation degree from recognized university .

Your minimum age should be 21 years old and maximum age should be 30 years old for Bank Po exam but for bank clerk exam your age should be in between 18 to 28 years old .
7th September 2014, 12:10 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Bank exams after Diploma in Computer Science for good post in Jobs?

Sorry bank exams are not for Diploma holders and you need atleast a Graduation degree to become eligible for bank exams. Also you must score 50% marks in Graduation from a recognized University.

Hence, you can take admission into B.Tech 2nd year through Lateral Entry Engineering Test and after completion of B.Tech you will become eligible for bank exams. Age is good and you have a good time with you to complete Graduation.

The age limit for bank PO exam is 21 to 30 years. There is age relaxation for SC/ST, OBC and Physically handicapped candidates.

Selection is based on following stages:

1. Common Written Exam
2. Interview

Written Exam has objective type questions related to subjects like Reasoning, Maths, English, Computer and Banking Awareness. There will be negative marking for wrong answers and you have to attempt carefully. After clearing written exam, you will be called for interview which will also carry some marks. Merit list is prepared on the basis of marks in written and interview.

For more information visit http://ibps.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?