9th March 2018, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Hello friends, I am a student of Agriculture Diploma, studying in 3rd or final year. I want to change my stream in B.Tech. I want to go for Agricultural Engineering in B.Tech. Can I do this?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study B.Sc in Agriculture after completing Diploma in Agriculture? List of courses for diploma holder in Agriculture?
  2. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Agriculture Diploma course? Courses available to study?
  3. Courses offered after completing Diploma in Agriculture engineering?
  4. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th standard?
  5. How can I get admission to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completion of Diploma Electronics?
  7. How can I get admission to study Agriculture Diploma course being a 12th VHSE student?
  8. Can I study Bachelor of Hotel Management after completing 3 year Diploma Agriculture course? -- [New]
  9. Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) after completing Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. Procedure to apply for Diploma in Agriculture after completing SSC exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Scope of Agriculture Diploma course in India?
  12. What course to study after completing Diploma in Biomedical?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering for Agriculture Diploma holder? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get benefit if study Diploma in Agriculture course after completing 10th? Procedure to get admission?
  15. How can I get admission to study Diploma in Agriculture after completing 10th in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  17. Can I get Lateral Entry to study B.Sc(Agriculture) after completing Diploma course?
  18. Eligibility to study B.Sc in Nutrition for Agriculture Diploma student?
15th April 2018, 02:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, you are eligible to study B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) course after completion of your Diploma in Agriculture course. Cancel who have passed Diploma in Agriculture course from a recognised institute are eligible to get direct admission in second year of B.Tech Agriculture Engineering course through lateral entry admission process.
15th April 2018, 04:43 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) after completing Diploma in Agriculture?

Yes, you will be eligible to pursue B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering after successful completion of Diploma in Agriculture course.

You will be getting admission through lateral entry into B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering course after completion of Diploma course under 10+3 pattern. Some of the colleges offering this B.Tech in Agricultural Engineering through lateral entry are, ABES Engineering College, Adhiyaaman College of Engineering..etc.,

In order to get admission through lateral entry, you are required to appear in concerned college's lateral entry entrance examination. Hence, I can say that you will be eligible to pursue this course after completion of Diploma in Agriculture course.
18th April 2018, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

After completing diploma in agriculture, you can get direct admission to the 2nd year of B.Tech in agricultural engineering. There are various lateral entry examinations conducted by the respective state/examination boards through which you can get admission directly in the 2nd year of B.Tech.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?