19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  5. Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course to take in college to become a Pilot?
  7. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  8. After O level examination what should I take at A level to become an Air Hostess?
  9. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  10. Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?
  11. How should I get admission in Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Is there any chance of getting into Hospitality(Cabin Crew) after doing BSc in Maths and Stats?
  13. How to join Aviation? What are the courses in Aviation?
  14. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
  15. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career?
  16. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  18. Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?
22nd July 2018, 01:27 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

=> The duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management course is six months.

=> For this course candidate must have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, it is beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: B 1 / 2, Near Janakpuri East metro Station, Opposite pillar no 543, Janakpuri, New Delhi, Delhi 110058
Phone: 011 4940 8152
22nd July 2018, 01:13 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. Kindly tell me that is it beneficial to do this Diploma course from this institute? I am very much confused so I need your advice.

Yes, it is beneficial to study the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management course in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics. Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management course is useful to become an Air Hostess and Cabin Crew. Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics offers their students full job assistance. There are various International Airlines, Domestic Airlines, Cruise Companies, Travel Agencies, Star Hotels and BPOs offers job to the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management course completed students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?