19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management which is available in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  4. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  5. Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills?
  6. Which course to take in college to become a Pilot?
  7. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  8. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. Procedure to become an Air Hostess soon after school is over? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After O level examination what should I take at A level to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  12. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course?
  13. Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for Airport management course after completion of 12th commerce?
  15. How should I get admission in Aviation?
  16. Is there any chance of getting into Hospitality(Cabin Crew) after doing BSc in Maths and Stats?
  17. How to join Aviation? What are the courses in Aviation?
  18. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
22nd July 2018, 12:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I would like to know about the course structure of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management which is available in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. Please tell me about the course structure and course duration also. Thank you!

The course structure of the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management at Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics is as follows:

1. Common Aviation:

Aviation Terminology
Aviation History
Aviation Organizations
Aviation Geography
Aircraft Familiarization
Time Zone & Time Calculation
Airlines
Airport Familiarization
Customs & Currencies
Travel Documents
Phonetic Codes

2. Cabin Crew

Crew Member Training
Cabin Crew Profession
Passenger Handling
Duties after Landing
In-flight Procedures & Emergencies
Flight Evaluation
Food Service
Passenger with Special Needs
Beverage Types
Alcoholic Beverages & Cocktails

3. Air Ticketing & Reservations

Luggage and Personal Effects
Ticket Policies and Procedures
Fare Rules & Construction
Computerized Reservation System
Health Regulations
Passports & Visa

4. Meal Beverage Services

5. First Aid

First Aid General
Burns
Shock and Fainting
Bleeding and Wounds
Chocking
Fractures / Sprains, etc.
Respiratory Problems

6. Hospitality

F&B Service
Front Office Operations
Food & Beverage Management
Flight Catering Operations

7. Personality Development

Leadership
Group Discussions
Communication
Conference
Presentations
Hair & Skin Care
Personal Hygiene & Grooming
Motivation
Resume Writing
Interview Techniques

Duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew Services & Hospitality Management at Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics is one year.

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?