19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

I want to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  3. Fee expenses of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?
  4. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad? -- [New]
  5. Courses to become an Air Hostess for a girl having good physique and good communication skills? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which course to take in college to become a Pilot?
  7. How to do Diploma in Aviation?
  8. How should I get admission in Aviation? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Which entrance is compulsory to become Air Hostess and which courses needs to be done?
  10. After O level examination what should I take at A level to become an Air Hostess?
  11. Being a student of 1st year B.Sc what should I do to get a job in Airline Industry?
  12. Is there any chance of getting into Hospitality(Cabin Crew) after doing BSc in Maths and Stats?
  13. How to join Aviation? What are the courses in Aviation?
  14. Doing which course can land me a job in Airlines industry?
  15. List of colleges offering Pilot Training course in India? Fee expenses of this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What courses I can do to get an airline job?
  17. Best institutions in Mumbai for Diploma in Cabin Crew Management course? Course details and job opportunities?
  18. How to do master in tourism from Jaipur or Delhi?
22nd July 2018, 01:32 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad are given below.

=> The minimum age of candidate should be 17 years.

=> Candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

=> As per my knowledge, height must be 157 cm for Females and 170 cm for Males candidate.

For detailed information you can visit at the official website: www.igiaindia.in/
22nd July 2018, 01:03 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management in Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do Diploma in Cabin Crew and Hospitality Management from Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics, Ghaziabad. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Waiting for your response.

Eligibility to study the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management at Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent in any stream. Applicants (male and female) must be in the age group of 17 to 26 years for the admission. Minimum height required to study the Diploma in Cabin Crew Services and Hospitality Management at Indira Gandhi Institute of Aeronautics is 170 cm for male and 157 cm for female. Weight should be in proportion to height. Indira Gandi Institute of Aeronautics website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?