17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Optometry? Details of this course?

Kindly tell me about the benefits of doing Diploma course in Optometry course. I am interested to study Diploma in Optometry. Kindly tell me is it beneficial to do Diploma in Optometry? Kindly provide me the details also.

Related Questions:
  1. Details about the exams for government jobs after graduating in Optometry?
  2. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  3. Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?
  4. Which is better among Diploma(Optometry) and Diploma(Ophthalmology) for girls?
  5. Future career prospect and starting salary after B.Sc Optometry? Whether Ophthalmology course can be done after Optometry?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  7. What can I do after completing BSc Optometry? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which is better to study in Post Graduation among Optometry and Ophthalmology for B.Sc(Optometry) graduate?
  9. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Dermatology for a candidate after completion of BHMS? Eligibility to study?
  10. Fee expenses to study B.Sc(Optometry) in Kerala University for 12th Science student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Multimedia for B.Com graduate?
  12. Is it beneficial to do Diploma in Acupuncture for BHMS holder?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Graphic Design for B.A. graduate?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in X-Ray Technology for B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  16. Entrance exams to study Diploma in Optometry? Course duration and expenses of this course?
  17. How can I study Post Graduate Diploma in Hospitality Management? How this course will be beneficial in my career? -- [New]
  18. What is the scope of BSc Optometry course?
31st May 2017, 06:54 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Optometry? Details of this course?

Optometrist specializes in eye Care and visual health. This is a medical profession but an optometrist is not a physician. An optometrist examine the internal and external structure of eyes and provides contact lenses and glasses. If you want to make a career as an optometrist then I would suggest you to do graduation in optometry rather than diploma. Because after graduation you will have more opportunities. But if you want you can work as an assistant optometrist after completion of your diploma. Thanks
21st September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Optometry? Details of this course?

I'm interested in studying diploma in medical records technology.is it a good course.can i get a good job after it
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?