17th October 2016, 06:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study Diploma in Optometry? Course duration and expenses of this course?

I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study Diploma in Optometry. I would like to know about the expenses of this course and duration also.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam available to study B.Optometry? Best college with fee expenses in Tamil Nadu?
  2. Courses available to study in PG Diploma for ECE Diploma student in Karnataka? Course duration and fee expenses?
  3. Total expenses to study Diploma in Hotel Management? Duration of this course?
  4. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Bharatanatyam in Lasya College of Fine Arts? Course duration and fee expenses?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Optometry? Details of this course?
  6. What all exams I need to complete to do Masters in Optometry in abroad?
  7. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Banking and Finance course for BBA student? Best Institute, course duration and fee expenses of this course in Lucknow and Ranchi?
  8. Am I eligible to study Bachelor of Hotel Management if secured 82.8% in 12th BSEB PCM? Entrance exams to get admission? Syllabus, course duration and fee expenses?
  9. Fee expenses to study B.Sc(Optometry) in Kerala University for 12th Science student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Minimum marks required in 12th to study Optometry Undergraduate course in any Government college of Kerala? Scope and differences among B.Optometry and B.Sc(Optometry)?
  11. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Interior Designing for B.Com graduate? Course duration and fee expenses?
  13. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  14. Entrance exams available for Master of Mass Communication and Journalism admission in India? Fee expenses and course duration?
  15. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Emergency Medicine course in Apollo Hospital, Bangalore being a BAMS graduate? Procedure, fee expenses, course duration and last date to apply?
  16. Admission criteria to study Diploma(Theology) in Mission India Theological Seminar, Nagpur? Course duration and fee expenses?
  17. Possibility to study Ophthalmology Diploma course for Optometry graduate?
  18. Which is better among Diploma(Optometry) and Diploma(Ophthalmology) for girls?
19th October 2016, 06:11 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Optometry? Course duration and expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can study Diploma in Optometry. I would like to know about the expenses of this course and duration also.

Mostly there are no entrance examinations to study the Diploma in Optometry course. The candidates after completion of 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can apply for the course.
The course duration will be two years in many institutions. The total expenses involved for studying the Diploma in Optometry will be Rs 39,000 approximately. The fee will differ from one institute to other institute.
20th October 2016, 02:02 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study Diploma in Optometry? Course duration and expenses of this course?

Entrance examinations are conducted by the respective states and therefore the examinations are not same throughout, like in West Bengal the examination is JEXPO, in Delhi the diploma entrance examination is DELHI CET, etc.

Likewise, whichever state you are residing in or wish to opt for Diploma course, you will have to appear for the examination conducted int he respective State.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?