9th November 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should i choose in 12th for government jobs being a Hearing loss patient?

Dear Sir,

My son lokesh is having hearing loss problem and he is studying well with hearing aid support. In +2, which group or stream should i prefer for him?

I need to train up from this stage.

10th November 2015, 06:02 PM
pjgp

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 12th for government jobs being a Hearing loss patient?

As he can come across his ear loss problem by using the instrument he can easy choose the stream in which he is interested.
Government sector will give age relaxation for these students when they come across the government job searching.
make him a expert in his studies.
what ever stream he opt he should become an expert in that then only he will have good future.
10th November 2015, 08:08 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream should i choose in 12th for government jobs being a Hearing loss patient?

It is the candidates interest to choose the stream which suits him best and in which he can performs well.

As the illness is not a barrier for the candidate to pursue his education. He can choose the stream in which he can do well.

However, there are plenty of job opportunities for these candidates. They can get the jobs in the Physically Handicapped quota.

Generally, to get the job in public sector organizations the candidate should complete graduation in any discipline from any recognized university with good aggregate.

The jobs are chosen in such a way that the work should be more about project designing or any other interior works rather than speaking and hearing jobs like lecturers etc.

Some of the job opportunities to these candidates in public sector organization are given below :

* Stenographer jobs.

* Research and development.

* Sign instructor in Deaf schools.

* Computer analyst.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?