13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology in Rehab Council of India?

Dear Friends, I need to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology offered in Rehab Council of India. Kindly provide me the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits available through studying PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology?
  2. Seats available for General candidates to study Diploma in Hearing Aid and Earmould Technology in AIISH? Percentage criteria and fee expenses?
  3. List of government jobs to apply after completion of diploma in plast mould technology? -- [New]
  4. What is the eligibility for diploma in plastics mould technology?
  5. Are there any correspondence courses for Handicap Child after 10th?
  6. Can I apply for AMIE course if completed Plastic Mould Technology Diploma course and having 1 year of worked experience?
  7. How to get a job in Delhi after completing Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology?
  8. Registration of Anaesthesia Technology from paramedical council of India
  9. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  10. Can I get a job in government sector while pursuing 3 years diploma in plastic mould technology?
  11. Diploma in Plastics and Mould Technology student can get admission in B.Tech Petrochemical or Petroleum engineering through lateral entry?
  12. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission in Annamalai university for diploma in Mould technology?
  13. Eligibility to study B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) in Abroad for Diploma in Plastic Mould Technology student?
  14. What's the registration procedure in Paramedical technician council of India(Chattisgarh)? I've got diploma in medical laboratory technology -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to study B.Tech(Nanotechnology) after completing Diploma in Plastics Mould Technology? Percentage required to get admission?
  16. Which stream should i choose in 12th for government jobs being a Hearing loss patient?
  17. Can I get admission in 2nd year of B.E. Mechanical being a Diploma holder in Plastic Mould Technology? List of colleges in Chennai?
  18. Diploma course in hearing listing & speech (D.H.L.S.) - Course Details, Fee Structure, Duration, Entrance Exams?
14th June 2016, 05:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology in Rehab Council of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Friends, I need to know about the course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Ear Mould Technology offered in Rehab Council of India. Kindly provide me the course structure.
The candidate can study the Diploma in Hearing Aid and Ear Mould Technology in Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI). The candidate must complete 12th Class with Physics or Electronics as one of the subjects or any recognized board or Diploma in Electronics/Electrical Engineering, or any qualified dental technician course or Certificate or Diploma from ITI in Electronics/Electrical Engineering area. The candidate should be less than 24 years at the time of admission. The duration of the course is one year. The course structure – Hearing Aids & Assistive Listening Devices, Electronic Components, Basic Electronic circuits and digital electronics, Hearing Aid Components and Amplification, Digital Hearing Aid etc.

Official website - Official Website
14th June 2016, 08:48 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of PG Diploma in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology in Rehab Council of India?

Sorry, to say that Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) does not offer Post Graduate Diploma course in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology. It offers Diploma course in Hearing Aid Repair and Mould Technology.

The Post Graduate Diploma Course in Auditory Verbal Therapy and Post Graduate Diploma in Alternative and Augmentative Communication courses are offered by Rehabilitation Council of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?