2nd December 2015, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of doing diploma in IT after 10th with 68%?

I have passed 10th with 68% I want to do IT diploma I want to know about the subject and what are the benefits forward? Would you please help me in this regard?

3rd December 2015, 05:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of doing diploma in IT after 10th with 68%?

Diploma in IT will open gates for you to enter the Software and IT companies. Most of the companies recruit diploma holders these days and with experience you can climb the ladder of success if you have sound skills in the field.

You can also go for B.Tech in IT admission through lateral entry examination. You will get admission in second year of the course due to your diploma qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?