22nd April 2015, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

What kind of benefits I will get if study Arts after completing 10th standard?

Hi Sir,
I have completed my 10th standard.
I was so confused to take Arts or Science.
Finally I have decided to take Arts but I don't know.
what benefits this course will give me.
Please guide me Sir.

23rd April 2015, 10:41 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of benefits I will get if study Arts after completing 10th standard?

I think that you shoould prefer that stream in your 11th class in which you have a lot of interest. Because you will perform your best in your interested field. However If you have decided to pursue your higher secondary education with arts then it is very interesting. There is a lot of scope of arts after completing your 12th standard. You can make your future in Artist, Painting and so many other fields.
23rd April 2015, 01:12 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: What kind of benefits I will get if study Arts after completing 10th standard?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir,
I have completed my 10th standard.
I was so confused to take Arts or Science.
Finally I have decided to take Arts but I don't know.
what benefits this course will give me.
Please guide me Sir.
Take your decision wisely. If you are deeply interested in Arts then only it will be the right decision. Looking at career prospects for Arts students or Science Students. Both are equal. Yes. I mean it.

You may ask, why so many people taking up science after 10th. Just because of greater ratio of employability. But if you really research about careers for science and arts students. You will be amused to know the fact that. Number of career options for science students equals with Number of career options for Arts students also.

There are numerous careers after 12th Arts. Some of them are listed here for your convenience. But understand that this list is exhaustive and not complete. List:-
  • Interior Designing
  • Architecture
  • Photography
  • Film courses
  • Animation VFX
  • Classical Art
  • Archaeology
  • and many more

Do extensive research about various careers and read the job profiles of the interested careers till you get enough confidence that your choice will turn fruitful in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?