9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Best course in between Diploma in Chemical Science and Diploma in Pharmacy? Detailed information about both the courses?

Sir, I have passed 10th and very much interested in Chemistry. I am confused to choose course between Diploma in Chemical Science and Diploma in Pharmacy. Please suggest me with whole information?

13th October 2017, 10:40 AM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Best course in between Diploma in Chemical Science and Diploma in Pharmacy? Detailed information about both the courses?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed 10th and very much interested in Chemistry. I am confused to choose course between Diploma in Chemical Science and Diploma in Pharmacy. Please suggest me with whole information?

As you have completed your Xth and now want to go for diploma course and confused in between diploma in chemical science and diploma in pharmacy, then here below are details regarding both the diploma courses:-

Details Regarding Diploma in Chemical Science:-

>> To apply for diploma in chemical science minimum qualification required to apply is Xth from government recognized board with minimum 50% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in chemical science after Xth is 3 years.

>> After having diploma in chemical science you can apply for job types like Chemical engineer, Process engineer, Associate scientist, Technical service representative, Market analyst, Field operator etc.

Details Regarding Diploma in Pharmacy:-

>> To apply for diploma in pharmacy minimum qualification required to apply is 10+2 in science stream from government recognized board with minimum 55% marks obtained.

>> Duration of diploma in pharmacy after 10+2 is 2 years.

>> After having diploma in pharmacy you can apply for job in employment areas like Food and drug administration, Research agencies, Sales and marketing departments, Pharmaceutical firms, Chemist outlets, Hospitals, Health centres etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?