3rd October 2016, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course to do in distance after completion of diploma?

Which is the best course to do in distance after completion of diploma? Can you please list me down all the courses and advice the ones which I can take? I am looking for getting a job soon, so please provide me your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Distance course after completion of Diploma?
  2. What are the courses to do after completion of diploma in Mechanical?
  3. What is the procedure followed to do marketing diploma course in distance mode after completion of 12th?
  4. Can I do diploma in mechanical via distance learning course after completion of ITI?
  5. Does distance diploma course have value or not? Which insitition to apply?
  6. Is it good to do diploma through distance mode?
  7. Which institution provides diploma in distance mode after completion of 1 year ITI from Delhi? -- [New]
  8. Which is the best course for my career growth among AMIE or IIIE or B.tech (distance)? I have done diploma
  9. Is it possible to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate after completion of distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  10. Which is the best course, AMIE, IIIE or B.Tech(Distance)? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How may I join distance course in engineering along with job after completion of my diploma?
  12. Will there be any chance to pursue B.Tech in Distance Learning after completion of Diploma in Polytechnic?
  13. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  15. What are courses which we can take next after completion of diploma course?
  16. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  17. Will it be good to do post graduation diploma course from Indian Institute after completion of MBA from SMU distance education?
  18. Distance learning polytechnic colleges in Hyderabad for Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
3rd October 2016, 02:42 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in distance after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which is the best course to do in distance after completion of diploma? Can you please list me down all the courses and advice the ones which I can take? I am looking for getting a job soon, so please provide me your valuable suggestions. Thanks!

The best distance courses to study after completion of diploma are given below. The aspirant should take any one of the course given below based on his interest. The best distance course will be B.E or B.Tech after diploma.

B.E or B.Tech – institutions like BITS Pilani - Official Website

AMIE – The Institution of Engineers - Official Website

BBA, BCA – Mahatma Gandhi University - Official Website

BA – IGNOU through BPP - Official Website
3rd October 2016, 08:46 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course to do in distance after completion of diploma?

Yes, as per your request I have listed the diploma courses which you can pursue through correspondence:

> Diploma in applied electronics.

> Diploma in apparel merchandising and marketing.

> Diploma in basic web technology.

> Diploma in communicative English.

> Diploma in journalism.

> Diploma in industrial hygiene.

> Diploma in general electronics.

> Diploma in computer application.

> Diploma in computer programming.

> Diploma in culture and tourism.

> Diploma in computer hardware maintenance and network technology, etc.

All these courses are good in their own respective positions. It totally depends on your interest that which course you want to choose and which field you are interested to work.

However, according to me I would recommend you to go for journalism course, tourism course, web technology course, computer application course or industrial courses. You can choose any one of the following as these have a wide range of career prospects which leads towards a bright career in future.
3rd October 2016, 09:20 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Below I have mentioned the list of courses which you can opt after the completion of your Diploma course, have a look over it.

List of courses:-

B.Arch
BBA
BCA
BA
B.Sc-IT
B.Com
BA etc.
3rd October 2016, 10:53 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

If you are currently doing a job or wish to opt for a job and study simultaneously, I would suggest you to opt for distance mode of education for higher studies other than that I would suggest you to go for regular mode of education.

However, for higher studies, I would suggest you to opt for the course related to you field a in if you are pursuing any management course, you should opt for MBA and other PG courses if you are studying some other specification course.
4th October 2016, 12:50 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

B.Tech is best option after completing your Diploma in Engineering.Some colleges take admission through lateral entry exams like Joint Entrance Examination of Lateral Entry are:-

**Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)

**Amity School Of Distance Learning in Education

**GITAM Centre for Distance Learning

**Shobhit University

**Padmashree Dr.D.Y.Patil University

**Karpagam University,

**St.Peter's University

**Allahabad Agricultural Institute-Deemed University (AAI-DU)

**Subharti College of Distance Education.
4th October 2016, 07:09 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completion of diploma course, you can do B.Tech/ B.E course through lateral entry.

List of the other courses are AMIE, BBA, BCA.

But B.Tech course is better than others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?