3rd October 2016, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

I have completed my diploma in electronics and telecommunication. Now I am confused that should I go for b.tech or do a vocational course and get a job? I have none to guide me. Please help me. Awaiting to get the response soon on the same.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  2. How to get a government job after completion of my electronics and telecommunication
  3. Am I eligible to apply for loco pilot after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  4. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  5. Which course I can go next after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma course?
  6. Job Opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunications? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I go for any job after passing diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering?
  8. What are the core company jobs I can apply after completion of B.E Electronics and Telecommunication?
  9. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  10. Details about AMIE course after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for diploma in civil after completion of diploma in electronics? -- [New]
  12. What is the procedure to be followed for doing B.Tech after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  13. How may I get a job in telecom sector? I have done diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering and I have 4 years work experience as an MIS executive
  14. Is it a good option to join Air Force after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  15. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  16. Should I join vocational courses instead of getting job being an Electronics and Telecommunication Diploma Engineer?
  17. List of competitive exam which can be given after completion of Electronics and Telecommunication diploma
  18. How to get job as fresher after completion of B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
3rd October 2016, 10:19 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

Since you have completed your Diploma in Electronics and Communication, you can get a job based on your present qualification. But it will be better for you if you opt for B.Tech course in the same field, it will be a wise decision for you if you opt for B.Tech. As it is a Graduate course, it has better job opportunities in future with a better package.
3rd October 2016, 11:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for job after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?

As you are done with Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course, I suggest you not to stop studies in order to find a better career. The best course that I would suggest you to go with is B.E/ B.Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication course. But still there is a chance for you to get job after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course. But there may not be plenty of job opportunities after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication course. Instead, I suggest you to first complete Bachelor Degree in order to find better scope after completion of studies.
4th October 2016, 01:38 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can very much opt for job after the completion of the course mentioned above. You should keep on looking for vacancies as and when announced by various organizations. You should also register yourself with various online job portals such as naukri.com, indeed.com, etc.

Apart from that you should also keep on surfing internet for various other vacancies announced and should very much apply for it as soon as you get to know of it.
4th October 2016, 07:27 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishaquekhan View Post
Since you have completed your Diploma in Electronics and Communication, you can get a job based on your present qualification. But it will be better for you if you opt for B.Tech course in the same field, it will be a wise decision for you if you opt for B.Tech. As it is a Graduate course, it has better job opportunities in future with a better package.
After completion diploma in ECE, you can apply for jobs like BSNL TTA, PSC, SSC, RRB exam.

But if you have completed B.Tech curse from a recognized University then you can apply for below given entrance exam.

Civil Service Exam

IES Exam

CDS Exam

IFS Exam

BSNL JTO and TTA

SSC Exams

PSC exams

Banking sector

Teaching sector
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?