7th December 2015, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Distance course after completion of Diploma?

Hi Sir,
I want to do distance course after Diploma in Computer Science. Is this Right or wrong? Please tell me the right way after Diploma?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from IGNOU? Should I get admission in B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering) in any Government college after this Diploma course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study Distance PG Diploma in Finance for M.Com candidate?
  3. Is it beneficial to study correspondence B.Tech for Manufacturing Technology Diploma student?
  4. What is the use of doing diploma course?
  5. What is the procedure I need to follow to study abroad after completion of diploma course?
  6. Is it worthy to study Distance Diploma in Civil Engineering course for getting promotion if working in DHFL? List of Distance universities which offer this course?
  7. How to do M.Tech under distance education after completion of B.Tech through Distance Education? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to study Architecture Diploma course for Higher Secondary candidate?
  9. What should I do if I am not able to get admission in Mahrashtra state board schools?
  10. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Pathology for BDS candidate?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  12. Is it beneficial to study MCA in SMU and IGNOU after completing 3 years Diploma in CSE course?
  13. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in JAVA Technology in NIIT for B.Sc(Chemistry) candidate?
  14. What is the future course to take after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  15. Is it beneficial to study Agriculture Diploma course? Syllabus of this course?
  16. Can I do B.A or diploma in fine articles through distance education?
  17. How can I do law through correspondence after completing graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How to study B.Tech through distance? I have completed diploma in civil
16th December 2015, 12:40 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Distance course after completion of Diploma?

It is not wrong but it will be better if you can pursue the course of B.Tech in Computer Science after the completion of Diploma in Computer Science.
If you can complete the course of B.Tech it will be beneficial for you in the long run.
So it is best advised for you to complete the B.Tech course as it will be very beneficial for you in the long run when compared to the Distance Course that you have mentioned here.
19th December 2015, 09:51 PM
monikasiri

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Distance course after completion of Diploma?

It is good to study distance course after completing your diploma.But be sure that you can handle both job and studies.If you can't it is advisable to pursue you studies instead of opting for job.Distance course is the best decision many people choose as you can get paid,you will get experience in job such that you will be promoted to better position in the company and simultaneously you can study.Studying a distance course along with job will help you to reach top position in the company very soon.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?