19th October 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?

I did B.Com with 50% marks and now wan to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course. Please tell me where to apply to study this course? Fees required for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a Mathematics graduate study PG Diploma in Financial Management course? Criteria to study it in Hyderabad?
  2. Eligibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management course? Fees required for it? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  3. Possibility to study Post Graduate Diploma in Production and Operations Management course from IIMs? Eligibility criteria and fees required to study the course?
  4. How can I do PGDM course if I have financial problem and I am 22 years old?
  5. Fees required to study Post Graduate Diploma in Applied Finance and Accounts? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Entrance exam to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course?
  7. Last date to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Export Management from Symbiosis University, Pune? Fees required for it?
  8. Best distance colleges in Delhi to study PG Diploma in Insurance Management? Duration and fees required for it?
  9. Symbiosis offers distance learning course in Psychology?
  10. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Clinical Embryology course? Fees required for it?
  11. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Teaching English? Fees required for it?
  12. Where to apply to study Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education? Fees required to study this course?
  13. How to get admission in Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management from Shri Mh Kadakia Institute Of Management & Computer Studies, Ankleshwar? Fees required for whole course?
  14. Can a Science graduate study Post Graduate Diploma in Public Accounting? Where to apply for it?
  15. Eligibility criteria and procedure to study Post Graduate Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management course? Fees required for it?
  16. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Information Technology from IIIT? Fees required for it?
  17. List of colleges with fees to study Post Graduate Diploma in International Marketing Management
  18. How to study Post Graduate Diploma in Oncology Reflexology? Fees required for it?
1st November 2017, 10:33 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to apply to study Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management course? Fees required for it?

Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management is a one year duration course for which you have to pay approximately Rs. 27,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-. However, the fee structure may vary depending upon the standard of the college.

Here are some of the colleges where you can pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Insurance Management:

> All India Institute of Public and Physical Health Sciences (Delhi, ph - 011 27202143)

> Bangalore University (Karnataka, ph - 080 22961000)

> Efforts Institute of Management and Technology (New Delhi, ph - 9250725838)

> Gyan Vikas Institute of IT and Management (New Delhi, ph - 011 24611138)

> Indian Institute of Commerce and Trade (Uttar Pradesh, ph - 0522 6545285)

> Indian Institute of Pharmaceutical Marketing (Lucknow, ph - 0522 6545285)

> JK Lakshmipat University (Jaipur, ph - 18001234805)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?