21st April 2018, 09:08 PM
Priyameenu.

Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?

I have completed my graduation in B.Sc Home Science. Now I was thinking of studying for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology. But, I'm not sure whether I'm eligible for it or not. Please, update me about the eligibility criteria and other conditions for the course.

5th May 2018, 04:35 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology course:

The basic educational qualification required to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology course is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed their B.Sc in any science background subjects of life sciences subjects in order to be eligible.

>> As you are done with B.Sc in Home Science, I can say that you are certainly eligible to pursue this Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology course. The basic qualification required generally varies slightly from college to college.

>> Some of the colleges offering this PG Diploma in Dialysis Technology course are,
* CU Shah University
* BN Patel Institute of Paramedical and Science
* NIMS Hyderabad
* Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences, AP
* Yashoda College of Nursing
* Muthoot College of Allied Health Sciences Management Studies, Kerala..etc.,
6th July 2021, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible for Post Graduate Diploma in Dialysis Technology after completing graduation in Home Science?

If the degree graduation has failed ....they can do the p.g . diploma in dialysis technician
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?