4th January 2018, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me?

Sir, I have completed ITI in Welder stream and my qualification is 10th. I want to do Diploma Engineering course. Please let me know how can I study Diploma Engineering? Which stream is suitable for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Welder) and N.A.C. being a government employee? Full time evening colleges in Hyderabad for diploma courses?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for diploma course after completion of ITI Welder? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Am I eligible to study 2 years Diploma course being an ITI Welder?
  4. Mechanical Diploma through correspondence in ITI Welder trade?
  5. Can I get admission to study 2nd year of Diploma in Engineering in any Government college of Bihar if completed ITI(Welder Trade)?
  6. What will be my salary after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering having 6 years of Welder experience?
  7. Can I do Diploma in Civil Engineering after completing ITI course in Welding? -- [New]
  8. Suitable stream in Diploma for ITI Electrician?
  9. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  10. Possibility to study Diploma in Mechanical engineering in distance mode after ITI with Fitter stream? How to study it?
  11. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Electrical)? How can I apply for it?
  12. Can I join in electrician and weldar course? I am a 12th arts student
  13. Best Diploma Engineering stream for ITI Diesel Mechanics holder? Can I do Diploma in same stream?
  14. Eligibility to study Electronics Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  15. Being an ITI(Welding) student how can I get admission in diploma course if time is over?
  16. Can I study ITI course after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Branches to study in ITI?
  17. Can I study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if pursuing ITI?
  18. Whether 2 year ITI and 3 years Diploma together is equivalent to degree?
8th January 2018, 04:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have completed ITI in Welder stream and my qualification is 10th. I want to do Diploma Engineering course. Please let me know how can I study Diploma Engineering? Which stream is suitable for me?

You can study Diploma Engineering course through lateral entry mode after completion of ITI Welder certification course. Candidates after completion of 10th and ITI course can join the Diploma Engineering course through lateral entry mode. You have to clear the entrance examination for getting admission to the engineering diploma course. You will be admitted directly to the second year of the diploma engineering course. You can choose the Mechanical stream in diploma i.e. Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of ITI Welder course.
9th January 2018, 05:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to study Diploma Engineering being an ITI Welder? Which stream is suitable for me?

Since, you have completed your class 10th examination, you can apply for the Diploma course in Engineering on the basis of class 10th qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 50% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Diploma course in Engineering.

List of Diploma courses:-
  • Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
  • Diploma in Civil Engineering
  • Diploma in Electrical Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Engineering
  • Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
  • Diploma in Chemical Engineering
  • Diploma in Software Engineering
  • Diploma in Mining Engineering
  • Diploma in Petroleum Engineering
  • Diploma in Architecture Engineering
  • Diploma in Computer Science and Technology
  • Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering
etc.
3rd December 2020, 08:05 AM
Unregistered

I am completed ITI in welder trade and I am completed 12th PCM trade what can I do welder trade polytechnic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?