11th November 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best stream to study polytechnic?

Sir, which course is best for polytechnic and approximately how much salary will I get in computer engineering field? Sir, please reply me on [email protected]

11th November 2016, 07:00 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream to study polytechnic?

There is no best stream particularly for pursuing Polytechnic course. Each and every course has its own significance and opportunities in its field. You can opt any stream in Polytechnic course for pursuing your higher studies. If you are interested in computers then, you can pursue polytechnic in computer engineering course. The minimum salary for the candidates who has secured job in computer engineering field is Rs. 10,000/- and it varies from company to company.
11th November 2016, 07:37 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

After polytechnic you can do B.TECH course. You can give lateral entry exams like LEET, JELET, ECET etc for admission. After qualifying in these exams you will get the admission directly in second year of engineering.

It depends on your skills and company in which you will be working that how much salary will you get. Average salary for computer engineers is 4 lacs per annum.

Thanks
11th November 2016, 08:51 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Best streams available to pursue in Diploma Course:

There are many streams available in Diploma course to pursue after completion of 10th Class. Some of the top streams available in Polytechnic course are,

* Mechanical Engineering

* Civil Engineering

* Electrical Engineering

* Aeronautical Engineering

* Computer Science Engineering

* Electronics and Communication Engineering

As far as my best knowledge is concerned and based on the scope of the filed in future, Electronics and Communication Engineering as well as Computer Science Engineering streams are top streams which are to be selected in Diploma.
12th November 2016, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, which course is best for polytechnic and approximately how much salary will I get in computer engineering field? Sir, please reply me on [email protected]

The students after completion of 10th standard can study various diploma courses in polytechnic colleges. One can choose any one of the course in which he has interest. The list of best diploma courses is given below.

Diploma in Computer Science Engineering
Diploma in Information Technology
Diploma in Electrical Engineering
Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Diploma in Automobile Engineering
Diploma in Civil Engineering
Diploma in Production Engineering
Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
8th June 2018, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

I want to take admission in electrical branch but i heard that there is no demand for this branch ,so i sometime i think to choose mechanical branch...sir please tell me which one would be better...
1st March 2022, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

In which way I can study polytechnic in pharmacy stream ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?