9th October 2017, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

Can a Biology student get admission in Diploma in Automobile engineering course through lateral entry? What should I do?

Hello, I am studying in 12th with Biology stream and want to know am I eligible to get admission in Diploma in Automobile engineering course through lateral entry? What should I do?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do next after completion of diploma in automobile?
  2. Possibility to get Lateral Entry in NIT for Diploma Mechanical student?
  3. Diploma student of West Bengal can get lateral entry into Automobile Engineering in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Can I take admission in B.Tech Mechanical after diploma in Automobile through lateral entry?
  5. Am I eligible for Lateral entry in B.Tech from other state?
  6. Is it possible to have lateral entry in automobile engineering after diploma and ITI?
  7. Exam details for admission of lateral entry after 1st year of diploma?
  8. Eligibility for entrance exam for admission into lateral entry for graduation after diploma in Mechanical engineering from PUSA polytechnic?
  9. How much percentage is required in Diploma to get admission in IIT?
  10. Which is better, diploma in automobile engineering after 10th or 12th?
  11. Which colleges offer Lateral entry in engineering for diploma holders in Chandigarh and other states?
  12. Additional courses available to study for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  13. Procedure to get admission in Lateral Entry B.Tech course in AMU for Diploma in Engineering final year candidate?
  14. Can I take admission in B.Tech 2nd year through lateral entry?
  15. What to do next after completion of ITI trade from a government institute?
  16. Can I get lateral entry to correspondence diploma course after passing 10th and Kerala Government Certified Course in Automobile Engineering? Is it approved by the state and central PSC? Are there any colleges in Kerala?
  17. What is the procedure for joining lateral entry in BTech after pursuing diploma? -- [New]
  18. Which are the lateral entry colleges for diploma automobile engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
11th October 2017, 09:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Biology student get admission in Diploma in Automobile engineering course through lateral entry? What should I do?

Let me tell you that a candidate who has passed 12th standard with Biology stream is not eligible to apply for engineering course on the basis of 12th standard but still on the basis of your 10th standard you can join Polytechnic Engineering College by qualifying the entrance test.
Minimum age limit required to join diploma course is 15 years.
12th October 2017, 07:30 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Biology student get admission in Diploma in Automobile engineering course through lateral entry? What should I do?

You cannot get admission in Diploma course in Automobile Engineering at this instant. Candidates those who have completed ITI course in the relevant field can apply for the lateral entry process in Diploma course of Automobile Engineering.
However, you can apply for the Diploma course in Automobile Engineering from the very 1st year of the course on the basis of class 10th qualification.
Candidates those who have completed their class 10th examination from a recognized Board scoring a minimum of 45% of marks in it are eligible to apply for the Diploma course in Automobile Engineering.
12th October 2017, 09:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

No, for lateral entry admission in diploma in automobile engineering, you need to have class 12th with PCM stream. With PCB stream you are missing out on maths.

Hence, make sure you have studied PCM stream, if you are interested in lateral entry admission in diploma in automobile engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?