15th June 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I appear for D.Pharma entrance exam, if appeared in class 12th board exam?

Sir, I have just appeared in 12th board in science stream. My result may be declared in May last week. Can I join D.Pharma course and what is the last date for entrance?

15th June 2017, 04:04 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for D.Pharma entrance exam, if appeared in class 12th board exam?

In order to appear for D.Pharm entrance examination you must fulfill the following eligibility criteria at first:

> You should have completed 12th standard with 40% - 45% marks in PCM/B subjects from a recognized board.

> You should have attained the age of 17 years at the time of the examination or at the time of admission.

With this eligibility you can appear for the examination which is conducted generally in the month of january and July
16th June 2017, 12:01 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I appear for D.Pharma entrance exam, if appeared in class 12th board exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have just appeared in 12th board in science stream. My result may be declared in May last week. Can I join D.Pharma course and what is the last date for entrance?
Yes, you are eligible for D.Pharma course.

Those candidates who have completed 12th standard with PCM from a recognized board are eligible for diploma in Pharmacy.

Your age should be above 18 years.
16th June 2017, 10:06 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for entrance exam of the present session, if your result will be announced in one or two months time. You will get provisional admission, which will be cancelled, if you don't pass the exam.

Hence, just apply for D.Pharma entrance exam and be prepared for it. Admission will be based on your rank.
16th June 2017, 01:20 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Yes you can appear for D.Pharma entrance exam, provided you should qualify in your 12th standard examination.
Eligibility criteria for D.Pharma:
>The candidate who have passed or are appearing in their 12th standard or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology as their compulsory subjects from a recognized board.
>There is no minimum percentage of marks required for this course.
>Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.

Every State have its own entrance test for D.Pharma course, You need to specify the name of entrance test for which you need to know the last date.
16th June 2017, 05:23 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Yes, you can appear for D.Pharm entrance examination, if appeared in Class 12th board examination. You should have studied Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Mathematics subjects in Class 12th or Intermediate examinations for appearing the D.Pharm entrance examination. Duration of the course is two years. In some institutions like the Manipal College of Pharmaceutical Sciences there is no entrance test for taking admission to D.Pharm course and the admission is done on the basis of marks scored in the qualifying examinations. Diploma in Pharmacy course is available in various colleges in India.
22nd July 2022, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

If i failed in physic,s then i can appear in d.pharma
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?